Otter Creek Farmstead & Distillery

Ohatchee, AL · View map · Visit website

About Otter Creek Farmstead & Distillery

Otter Creek Farm is a rustic wedding venue located in Ohatchee, Alabama. Set at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, the venue features rolling fields of native grasses, creeks, open woods, and a lake filled with trophy bass and rainbow trout. This farm was a vision of native Alabamians, Frank and Jane Brown. After being destroyed by storms in 2011, the farm was rebuilt in 2013 and was redesigned to let out for events in 2016.

Facilities and Capacity
Otter Creek Farm can accommodate up to 350 guests with its indoor and outdoor event spaces, including the Game Room, the Pool Area, the Locker Room, the Grand Room, and the Ceremony Site. The Grand Room can accommodate up to 200 guests for a seated dinner or 300 people for a cocktail-style reception, which can be expanded with the use of outdoor patios or an outdoor tent. For accommodations, guests can choose to stay in two rustic spaces, which are the Hill Cottage and The Barn. The Game Room can be used as a dining facility for guests.

Otter Creek Farm can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, bridal showers, elopements, and rehearsal dinners. The services offered include the following:

• All-inclusive packages

C
Caroline Jones

Married on 11/23/2018

Breathtaking!

Breathtaking grounds, the most fabulous structures, people, and attention to detail at this venue. It is truly second to none. Working with Jane and Frank is wonderful. They truly care so much about ... Read more each event down to the smallest details. You will see excellence in all they do!

Holly
Holly Hawk

Married on 10/28/2018

Best venue ever!

Otter Creek is so wonderful that words truly can not explain! Frank and Jane will literally go out of their way to make sure you have a perfect day! They are ALWAYS there and willing to help in ... Read more anyway that they can. The week of my wedding was very stressful, but Jane was there to help in every way and went above and beyond to make sure there would be nothing to worry about or be stressed about. I think my favorite memory was right before I walked down the aisle... I turned around to smile at Frank and Jane and as I turned around I saw a tear roll down Janes face. I am so thankful to have gotten the opportunity to spend the best day of my life with Frank and Jane at their BEAUTIFUL venue!!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 09/23/2018

Elegance and Beauty!

There are not enough good things to say about Jane and Frank and the beautiful space they’ve created at Otter Creek Farm! From the moment Adam and I met with them, we knew it was the perfect place for ... Read more us to celebrate with our family and friends. They went above and beyond to make sure every detail of their property was immaculate. From the moment they greeted us upon arrival, to cleaning up after the reception, every transition was seamless. And Jane- her touch of elegance and class was evident throughout the property- we hardly had to decorate! Our guests have not stopped singing praises about the beauty of Otter Creek, and neither have we! Jane and Frank were the most gracious and welcoming hosts. Adam and I are so thankful we chose to celebrate here with those we love the most- we would do it again in a heartbeat.