Otto Events

Lunenburg, MA · View map · Visit website

About Otto Events

Otto Events is a wedding planning service based out of Lunenburg, Massachusetts. The company offers full-service, partial-service and day-of coordination for weddings in the New England area, and specializes in planning destination weddings. Owner Jennifer Fors has over 20 years of experience in the event industry, restaurant industry, and graduated from University of Massachusetts Boston with a degree in marketing and business. Her experience working as the food and beverage director at a wedding facility and manager of restaurants and catering company gave her the expertise to open her own event planning company. Her exacting attention to detail and creativity will allow her to plan a unique event that reflects your vision and personality.

Otto Events offers a variety of wedding planning service that can accommodate your specific needs and budget. Services include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

B
Featured
Brian

Married on 07/21/2018

Jenn is a wedding genius. If you want a day-of coordinator that will make your wedding the most polished version of itself that you could ever dream of, look no further. From the beginning, Jenn was ... Read more eager to talk with us about the details of our DIY barn wedding, and her input, and discovery of important things we overlooked, were invaluable to our planning process. We only became more impressed from there! Jenn had tons of good ideas about how to set up the ceremony during the wedding rehearsal. This was actually the moment Jenn became a Hero to us: the venue had considerable construction in the background of the spot we had originally planned for our ceremony, and we only saw the construction first hand a few days before the wedding. I'll be honest, it was sort of a disaster. Jenn had a great solution that involved rotating the seating into a beautiful nook of trees, arranging chairs in a semi-circle with no aisle, and spreading flower petals in a circle where we would stand. The result was more shaded, beautiful, and intimate than the original set up, even without construction. We were dealing with a professional. After the rehearsal, everyone in our families raved about Jenn's rare combination of niceness, sense of humor, competence and polite bossiness. And I mean all that in the best way possible, because this is exactly what you want in a day-of coordinator! We literally had people saying, "I wish I had someone like Jenn for my every day life!" Our wedding itself was the most beautiful day in the world, and despite it being DIY, Jenn made sure everything ran smoothly. With the help of servers, she set up tables and decorations, dealt with caterers, made sure the appetizers were plentiful and served, restocked water and lemonade, iced the wine bottles, controlled the flow of people through the venue at all the key moments, and much MUCH more. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and Jenn is to thank for that. We couldn't have done it without her!

J
Jess

Married on 09/22/2018

Jennifer is INCREDIBLE. My husband and I both agree that other than choosing to marry each other, she was THE BEST decision we made regarding our wedding day. She met with us in person at our venue ... Read more months prior to the wedding and made great suggestions on how we could do arrange everything on our big day that we ended up following. The day before the wedding she met us at the barn, directed us all through the rehearsal, and worked with us to finalize everything. She convinced the company we rented our tent from to come back the next day after they had already arrived because she knew the winds would be too strong to set up the tent when they came. They were also our vendor for chairs, so she ended up setting up the chairs and aisle decorations on her own the next day and made it look just how I imagined. She was on top of EVERYTHING that day, and every time I had a panic or looked anxious she was on top of it and guided me. I can't go on enough about how much she did for us to make our big day as stress free as possible, but what meant the most to me was how she handled my maid of honor who panicked before trying to surprise me with a speech and quickly became sick. She handled the situation gracefully and delicately, never made her feel bad, and helped take care of her. I could go on forever about how completely blown away we all were with Jennifer, but I'll summarize it with this...JUST BOOK HER NOW :-)

E
Emily Rogers

Married on 09/08/2018

Highly recommend!

Jenn and Otto Events made our wedding possible. From day one of the planning, Jenn was only a phone call away. She valued our opinions, but also offered her ideas that fit perfectly into our wedding ... Read more day goals. Any stress disappeared on our wedding day with Jenn coordinating everything. My husband and I will be forever greatful for the magical day that she helped make a reality!