Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph)

Dallas Center, IA · View map · Visit website

About Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph)

Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph) is a Dallas Center, Iowa-based wedding officiant. Providing unforgettable ceremonies, Pastor Joseph designs personalized wedding vows displaying each couple's unique story of love. He officiates weddings throughout central, eastern, and northern Iowa.

Experience
Pastor Joseph has a degree in political science and public administration from Drake University, and a degree in pastoral counseling from Liberty University. He continuously learns through online classes, which makes him feel young. In the early '90s he founded the Chaplain Team 316 Ministries, officiating lots of weddings and special events. Gaining experience in crafting personalized events, he has served in various churches around Iowa. He has been working for the wedding industry for over 20 years.

Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph) provides individually tailored services personalized for every couple. He is a non-denominational officiant who offers pre-marriage counseling to help couples build lasting relationships. He officiates different kinds of weddings, such as interfaith, non-religious, single religion, and vow renewals, with rehearsals.

38 Reviews for Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph)

38 Our Forever Promise Weddings (Pastor Joseph) Reviews

C
Featured
Christine

Married on 05/17/2014

Pastor Joe was wonderful to work with and Wes and I truly enjoyed our time with him preparing for our wedding day! We would absolutely recommend him to any of our friends and family that are looking ... Read more to get married. Our guests enjoyed the ceremony and loved the way he brought in the special memories that Wes and I shared with him to make our ceremony more intimate and special!!!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 09/26/2020

From the moment I talked to Pastor Joe on the phone to set up our first meeting I knew he was going to be the one to marry my husband and I. When we met in person, my husband and parents were just as ... Read more impressed with his experience and attention to detail. Right before the wedding we had a groomsman pass away as well as Andy's uncle but Pastor Joe did awesome honoring them at the wedding as well as my grandmother who had passed away in October of 2013 and the others we had lost along the way. He talked about our relationship as if he had known us all along and everyone commented on how personal and beautiful our ceremony was because of him. Not a lot seemed to go right on our wedding day but our ceremony more than made up for it, I would recommend him to absolutely everyone that is getting married in the future!

Grace
Grace Godfrey

Married on 06/14/2019

Best Wedding Ceremony!

Pastor Joseph was absolutely amazing to work with. My husband and I truly enjoyed working with him and appreciated all of the effort he put into meeting with us to plan our ceremony, provide us with ... Read more knowledge to help us create a successful marriage, joining us for our rehearsal, and for putting on the BEST wedding ceremony. We can't get over how beautiful the ceremony was and how perfect it was for us and our journey as a couple. He did everything we wanted for our ceremony plus so much more. We got so many compliments from our guests about how that was the best wedding ceremony they have ever attended. I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. Everything was so special. We could tell that Pastor Joseph truly took the time to get to know us and put in so much time and effort to create a ceremony that we would remember forever.