Our Song

Plainsboro, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Our Song

Our Song is an intimate group of musicians that skillfully conjure up excellent music that you can customize to perfectly fit your big day. The talented artists at Our Song can create the music for first dance, procession, wedding video, cocktail hour and everything in between. They are completely devoted to setting the tone for your special day and making your wedding the stuff of dreams.

Experience
Owned and operated by Bhauraw Avhad, a music producer who goes by VRTIGO. He has been creating and performing music for over 30 years. Bhauraw, along with the rest of Our Song, will work closely with you to ensure that the musical accompaniment to your big day perfectly fits your vision.

Our Song uses their extensive music talent to create a song that will perfectly match your love story. From songwriting to a framed copy of your original song lyrics, Our Song will make your wedding day one you’ll never forget. Additional services include:

• Initial and ongoing consultations
  • Hire songwriters, lyricists, singers, musicians, and producers to create a team for you
  • Production and arrangement
  • Recording
  • Editing
  • Mixing
  • Mastering
  • All rights of ownership are given to the couple
  • Hi resolution audio files and a physical master (CD) of your song

4 Reviews for Our Song

4 Our Song Reviews

J
Featured
Jennifer Kennedy

Married on 09/09/2017

Our own special song to dance to!

Our first dance as husband & wife, dancing to a song that told our own personal story was a treat of a lifetime. What a wonderful keepsake to have and enjoy for years to come. I couldn't be happier. Read more Our first dance as husband & wife, dancing to a song that told our own personal story was a treat of a lifetime. What a wonderful keepsake to have and enjoy for years to come. I couldn't be happier.

S
Syed Haider

Married on 03/17/2018

Above & Beyond- Musical Ingenuity

Being a musician myself, I was very picky about having the right musician having the right theme musically. I had an idea, and was hoping that it can stay true to that. Little did I know, it was much ... Read more better than what I had anticipated! Original, different and really a majestic experience!

A
Andrea Mahone

Married on 01/17/2019

Had a blast working with bhauraw, professional , understanding , made us feel immediately comfortable and creative!

Great creative environment, felt comfortable and lucky to find someo who fit all of our needs. Read more Great creative environment, felt comfortable and lucky to find someo who fit all of our needs .