Our Wedding Rentals

Helotes, TX · View map

About Our Wedding Rentals

Faithful Plan is a premier wedding planning service in Helotes, Texas. Owners Ian and Marina began their event planning journey together when planning their own wedding.

As a general over view of what we do as a Day -of Coordinator, we offer the following:​

• A Day - of Coordinator & an assistant for the entire day.

• Tips and vendor referrals all along the way.

• A custom DETAILED day of timeline for the wedding day to distribute to other vendors as needed.

• A meeting 1 - 2 months prior at your venue to go over vendor placement, decoration placement, and to discuss any final details to ensure nothing has been forgotten.

• Confirmation with your other vendors 1 week prior.

• Assistance in directing the rehearsal.

• Oversight and assistance with set-up and break down.

• Full management of the day of timeline.

• And most importantly I'll be your voice the day of your wedding! I'll be with you from the time you start getting ready till the end of your sendoff making sure that everything runs just as planned.

• We're available for Wedding Day -of Coordinating in San Antonio and surrounding cities in the Texas Hill Country. Pricing starts at $400. I can be reached for availability through a contact form or by email.

3 Reviews for Our Wedding Rentals

3 Our Wedding Rentals Reviews

Vania
    Vania Purpero

Married on 06/14/2019

Marina was incredible!

Marina was such a blessing to me! She kept me calm, on time, and even arranged a ton of flowers for me so that I could start getting ready (something that wasn’t originally part of the agreement). She ... Read more also brought an assistant with her which made the whole day move even smoother. She assisted with wrangling my crazy family as well 😂. I wouldn’t have any hesitation to recommend her. She was professional and friendly. And extremely cost affordable. Hire her, you won’t be disappointed.

Maegan
    Maegan Carrillo

Married on 09/01/2018

ALL my stress, headaches and worries out at ease with Marina!

I reached out to marina initially because I was shocked at how much she got done for her own wedding with only being engaged for a month! My wedding was less than a month away and I was totally set on ... Read more not hiring a coordinator. Because i was blown away but her getting done promptly for her own wedding, I figured maybe I could use her to help with the flow of the day and making sure everything was in place. We first met and her approach to needing timelines, direct contacts, my expectations for her easily convenienced me that I needed her the day of my wedding. Fast forward to the wedding, she arrived promptly and did EVERY thing I needed to do plus more. My husband and I were sooo soo grateful for her because we were able to enjoy our special day without any worries!! We didn’t have a single complaint or regret hiring Marina for our wedding day!

M
    Marissa Wyrick

Married on 11/04/2017

Great day of Coordinator

Marina was a wonderful day of Coordinator. She made the day easy and kept everyone on track with time. I recommend her to all of my engaged friends. Read more Marina was a wonderful day of Coordinator. She made the day easy and kept everyone on track with time. I recommend her to all of my engaged friends.

Our Wedding Rentals FAQ