Carle Place, NY · View map

About OVATION PHOTO BOOTH 516 334 9090,Long Island, Nyc Westchester Photo Booth Rentals

Our mission is it to provide the best photos & memories that last a lifetime. Whether it is a Wedding, Sweet Sixteen, Bar & Bat Mitzvah or Corporate event, Ovation Photo Booth is a guaranteed hit.

Choose from our glamorous packages from simple to extravagant. Our booths are compact and elegant to fit in any packed room. With a sleek, classic black design Ovation Booths are far from an eye sore.

EVENTS:

With 8 Styles Photo Booths in constant rotation we always have a back up booth the day of your affair. Whether is is a Wedding, Sweet Sixteen, Bar & Bat Mitzvah, Social, or Corporate Event, each photo booth will capture the excitement & fun to share with your guests. Enjoy the excitement our booths can deliver on your special day. Photographs are great for any age. Choose from Black and White & Color Options. Each strip will have your name & date personalized forever.

Come see our booths in our office in Carle Place.

Call now for an appointment.

Contact Info

Email: Ronnie@ovationphotobooth.com Phone: 516 334 9090 - 1888 505 9588 Website: http://www.ovationphotobooth.com

185 Reviews for OVATION PHOTO BOOTH 516 334 9090,Long Island, Nyc Westchester Photo Booth Rentals

185 OVATION PHOTO BOOTH 516 334 9090,Long Island, Nyc Westchester Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

J
Jessyka Swan

Married on 02/08/2019

A++++ highly recommended!

Great experience with this company. Our guests had a really great time. We hired Ovation for the King Photo Booth for that classic style photo booths. Booth came with the Social Media Uploads. The ... Read more attendant was very friendly and checked in from time to time. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!!

R
Rita Carey

Married on 01/31/2019

Fantastic service!

Been here for almost a year now and I'm still loving it! This place still gives me a great and my friend happy every time. I've met and made so many great friends here. Read more Been here for almost a year now and I'm still loving it! This place still gives me a great and my friend happy every time. I've met and made so many great friends here.

N
Natasha

Married on 08/18/2018

The Ovation team was great! Everyone really enjoyed using the photobooth and I loved that we were able to get a copy of all the strips at the end made into a scrapbook. Ronnie was great to work with ... Read more and he even threw in a Love Marquee sign for the floor which really looked amazing and complimented the room. We had the mirror booth which our guests really loved and the attendants did an amazing job getting everyone together and helping people use it!