Over The Top Specialty Rentals

Montclair, CA · View map

About Over The Top Specialty Rentals

We created Over The Top to meet the current need for more personalized service in the event rental industry. We maintain a small company feel and we focus on flexibility and customer satisfaction. Some rental companies simply take orders and deliver equipment. Our staff understands that customers need more services; party planning advice, site inspections, and assistance with logistics and installation. Whether you are a bride, wedding planner, caterer, or a venue coordinator, you need a reliable equipment and linen rental company with the background, knowledge, and skill to execute your vision. We will gladly meet at your location, or ours, to provide whatever advice you need on defining and decorating your spaceplacement, flow, and logisticstenting, flooring, and lighting.

There are a lot of party rental companies to choose from. We guarantee our style and service cannot be matched.

Give us a call to schedule an appointment!

909-931-4670

jim@overthetoprentals.net

5 Reviews for Over The Top Specialty Rentals

5 Over The Top Specialty Rentals Reviews

E
Elizabeth

Event date: 05/03/2015

Over the Top is a great company. The entire staff is very easy to work with and I honestly look forward to our big events when we work closely. The attention to detail, flexibility and positive ... Read more attitude goes a long way to making a successful event! I order from them almost weekly for work events, anything from chairs for a meeting to full fancy dinner, we see all OTT can do! My favorite thing about this company is that they care, personally care about your event. I have always been met with a warm and helpful attitude, helping me to make the event the best that it can be. I don't know what I would do without Over the Top!

S
Sandra

Married on 02/15/2015

We have worked with "Over the Top" for numerous events. The service is wonderful. They are always attentive to every detail and very accommodating to all our request. The selection of linen is ... Read more fabulous. Their equipment is kept in excellent condition. I would highly recommend them, they will insure a successful event every time. Impressions Gourmet Catering, Ontario California Sandra Forney, owner

A
Ann

Event date: 02/07/2015

Over the Top Specialty Rentals is an excellent company backed with many years of successful experience. As a professional event planner, I have engaged Jim Fidak and his professional staff for more ... Read more than 15 years to design, deliver and set up events from casual in-home dinner parties for 20 to large gala events for 200. Each time every detail has been covered with style and in a professional manner. I can't imagine putting on an event of any kind without Over the Top Specialty Rentals. They are my most reliable Team Member when hosting a party or coordinating a major event.