Overbeek Photography

Bristol, TN · View map · Visit website

About Overbeek Photography

Overbeek Photography is a Bristol, Tennessee-based husband-and-wife wedding photography team covering the Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City tri-city area. Todd and Meredith have been photographing couples since 2011. They know that your wedding day can be one of the most important days of your life, and so their greatest fear is that you have a wonderful experience but don't get the photos to remember it. Their goal is to help you put into words what photographic experience is most valuable to you and then deliver that experience.

Overbeek Photography knows that every wedding is different and is committed to beautifully collecting the moments from your one-of-a-kind day. They focus on the details like the flowers, rings, and ties, and on those sweet interactions between you and your beloved. Todd and Meredith want to capture everything that makes the day special to you, so encourage you to contact them to discuss your ideas. The company's most popular wedding package includes a second photographer, high-resolution images, albums, and digital files. Additional services and items include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • Ability to travel to the destination
  • Canvases

Danielle
Danielle Minshall

Married on 07/20/2019

Photography Geniuses

They got our vision perfectly! Read more They got our vision perfectly!

Laura
Laura Temple

Married on 06/16/2018

A Great Team

When my daughter Lacy and I started planning her wedding, one of the first decisions was which photographer to choose. We got recommendations from friends and did a lot of research. More than ... Read more anything, we were looking for creativity and affordability. I’d seen some of Todd and Meredith’s work online and was very impressed with their natural talent behind the lens. They are an incredibly gifted and hard working photographer duo. From the first email, communication with Todd and Meredith was fast and easy. They were always responsive to any concerns we had and really listened to my daughter’s thoughts. She insisted that she didn’t want run-of-the-mill, awkward, posed group shots. She wanted photos that captured personalities, love, laughter, energy, and spontaneity. Todd and Meredith were able to use their creative flair to bring her ideas to life. Their attention to detail is amazing. They were focused, professional, and attentive. Watching them work, it is evident that they really love what they do, and they work so well together. Not once did I worry about how the photos would turn out. Both of them were shooting and capturing the events of the day as they unfolded, discreet, yet always where they needed to be. Choosing Overbeek Photography for our daughter’s special day was one of the best decisions we made and we would recommend them to anyone.

Jillian
Jillian Longway

Married on 05/14/2018

I can't begin to say enough good things!

Hiring Meredith and Todd Overbeek should be one of the easiest decisions you make during your wedding planning! They were absolutely incredible. They drove several hours to come photograph our ... Read more intimate elopement ceremony and were amazing from start to finish. Not only were they fun to work with, but made the whole process feel natural. They perfectly captured our personalities as individuals and couples, and also captured the joy and emotion of our day in ways I didn't know were possible. Every time I go back through the pictures, it's like I'm reliving every beautiful moment of that day. Our families weren't there for our ceremony since we eloped, but through the gorgeous pictures the Overbeeks took, they were able to almost feel like they were there. Additionally, they were incredibly affordable, especially compared to many other photographers, but in no way is their quality even slightly inferior to the more pricey options. My expectations were exceeded in every way and I know we wouldn't hesitate to hire Todd and Meredith again. They are wonderful!