OWABM Media

Helena, Alabama, AL · View map · Visit website

About OWABM Media

OWABM Media is a media company in Helena, Alabama. They offer music and sound and video services for your wedding day. They love weddings and love being involved in a unique and passionate event. Their goal is for you to worry as little as possible by taking care of all your needs and having a plan in place for wedding day.

They offer four different packages for music and sound. Their services include brass quintet, wireless microphones, speakers, attendant for ceremony rehearsal, vocalists, soloist musicians, reception music and more. They help you choose the right songs for all your events and special moments. Their video package includes an edited film, static video of the full ceremony, and music options for special moments documented.

2 Reviews for OWABM Media

2 OWABM Media Reviews

M
Featured
Mary Smith

Married on 10/31/2018

Wedding of Alex Flynn and Leigh Ann Smith 10/27/18

Drew is so great to work with - very professional and so so talented. Also, even though he had a touch of laryngitis he had a plan b with Maddie Harper - who is equally talented and provided the best ... Read more wedding music ever. We rec'd so many comments from guests about their performance. I cannot thank them enough for being there for our daughter, her new husband and all of our family and friends! Ron and Mary Smith

C
Christina

Married on 12/08/2018

An Incredible Experience!

Drew and his team were incredible! As a wedding planner and florist, I have worked with many videographers and I can say OWABM is, without a doubt, one of the very best! His communication and ... Read more professionalism leading up to the day were fantastic, but on the wedding day, he absolutely blew me away. We were faced with many weather related challenges and they were so great (and gracious!) with the last-minute - and sometimes unconventional - changes we made. His talent and the finished product are amazing! I highly recommend Drew and his team!!

OWABM Media FAQ