Owera Vineyards

Cazenovia, New York · View map · Visit website

About Owera Vineyards

Owera Vineyards is a classic wedding venue, tasting room, and vineyard located in Cazenovia, New York. The venue is a unique combination of stunning views and elegant spaces overlooking Cazenovia Lake. Every wedding hosted at Owera Vineyards is an opportunity for couples to express themselves and their love to their nearest and dearest friends and family. The vineyards and gardens provide dreamy backdrops for stunning photos, and the three different-sized on-site event spaces allow them to choose what is perfect for their day. The wines made on-site are from a combination of grapes grown in the vineyard, and grapes imported from other local vineyards. Guests will enjoy seeing how the winery process works.

Facilities and Capacity
Weddings at Owera Vineyards are sure to be an elegant celebration of love. The facility provides sweeping views of the vines, greenery, apple trees, and ponds perfect for endless photos that will create lasting memories. Couples can choose from either the tasting room, barrel room, or grand tent event facility, depending on party size and aesthetic desire. The barrel room and tasting room are perfect for smaller, more intimate weddings with just close family and friends. They have warm wooden finishes crafted by local company, Cazenovia Cut Block. The grand tent provides space for a larger group, and has hardwood floors, a white linen ceiling, chandeliers, heating and air-conditioning, and gorgeous views. The maximum guest allowance at Owera Vineyards is 200, and there is enough parking for everyone. The facility is also wheelchair accessible. Guests are welcome to purchase wine from the vineyard to enjoy as a lasting memory of your lovely celebration.

The family-owned Owera Vineyards specializes in allowing for couples to have the most memorable day of their lives while celebrating their wedding ceremony and reception. They provide a variety of services for you to utilize, including event planning assistance and event rentals so that you don't have to worry about things like tables and chairs. They also offer a dance floor, lighting equipment, barwre, flatware, glassware, china, and linens. The experience and helpful staff will even help clean up after the event, so all you need to worry about is starting your new lives together.

12 Reviews for Owera Vineyards

12 Owera Vineyards Reviews

J
Featured
Julie

Married on 09/01/2017

My wedding at Owera Vineyards was truly the best day ever. I would highly recommend having any event here in the future. My wedding coordinator, Kayla, was the sweetest, kindest, and most helpful ... Read more person. This meant a lot to me, because most of my family lives out of town, and I was for the most part planning this wedding by myself. It was very important for my family to have the best time, and I heard nothing but good comments regarding the venue, the service, and the food. It is one of the most beautiful places in CNY, which is why I wanted it for our late summer wedding. The wine was amazing, and I've recommended it to several people since visiting the vineyard.

S
Sarah

Married on 03/16/2019

We had our wedding 8-18-18 at Owera. It was pricey, but worth every dollar! The staff is incredibly professional and organized. The coordinator Jordan was outstanding and kept the process as well as ... Read more day of as stress free as possible! We have no regrets about having our special day at Owera and would highly reccomend to anyone looking for a beautiful romantic vineyard wedding.

A
Ali

Married on 06/23/2018

I can’t say enough positive things about Owera! Our day was absolutely perfect because of their amazing staff! Jordan and Dawn were so on top of everything and so easy to work with! Everything went ... Read more off without a hitch!