Owl and Anchor Studios

Broken Arrow, OK · View map · Visit website

About Owl and Anchor Studios

Owl and Anchor Studios is a wedding videography and photography business based out of Broken Arrow, California. Owned and operated by husband-and-wife team, Jared and Lauren Witter, this company was founded on a shared love of weddings. Jared and Lauren work alongside their colleague, Kristen Westhoff, to produce effectual photos and film that reflect the special nature of every couple’s big day. Owl and Anchor Studios is enthusiastic about creating precious lifelong memories in both visual and motion-picture formats.

The Owl and Anchor Studios team shoots with a combination of cinematic, documentary-style, and storytelling techniques. They are available to shoot rehearsal dinners, pre-wedding events, ceremonies, and receptions. While Lauren and Kristen offer a number of photography services, Jared’s work focuses on the following areas:

• High-definition videos
  • Full-feature wedding films
  • Highlight reels
  • Raw footage
  • Drone and multiple-camera coverage
  • Slideshows and montages
  • Final edits that are available in SD card, digitally downloadable, and USB formats

11 Reviews for Owl and Anchor Studios

11 Owl and Anchor Studios Reviews

B
Featured
Brittany

Married on 07/17/2015

I can't even begin to express how amazing Owl and Anchor studios is. They worked every second of our wedding day-from the morning brunch all the way to our grand exit. They captured every second of ... Read more our wedding day, paid attention to every detail, and really helped us feel comfortable the entire time they were filming. They are easy going because they are SO GOOD at what they do. The footage they captured was flawless, and they perfectly edited it into a highlights video that hit every moment we wanted to cherish. They chose a song that fit our mood and style as a couple, and they timed the video to perfectly accompany the song. I really loved how they had moments where our vows came through and the cheers from our ceremony after we were announced as Mr. and Mrs. for the first time. It was the perfect balance of song and live sound from the day. Lastly, it's important to mention that they came all the way from Tulsa to capture our Cape Cod wedding in Massachusetts! There are a ton of video vendors local, but I just loved the interaction I had with O&A from our first consultation, and I'm so glad I went with my gut feeling about them. If you're looking for a videographer who will pay attention to detail this is the one. If you're looking for a videographer who will capture the most romantic and special moments from your wedding day, this is the one. If you're looking for a videographer who will go above and beyond to get the best footage, this is the one. If you're looking for a videographer who has state of the art drone gear for filming and has exceptional skill level when using it, this is the one. If you're looking for a team that will perfectly edit and give you the most perfect high light video from the day, this is the one. Trust me. This is the vendor to use, no matter where your wedding is happening! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzXYGdhJTvo&feature=youtu.be

M
Maggie

Married on 06/19/2016

My sister used Lauren for her wedding, my younger sister and I used her for senior pictures, and I used her for my wedding. She makes you feel beautiful and special. Photo shoots are exhausting, but ... Read more with Lauren's fun personality, it can be fun. She is an amazing photographer! All of my pictures are flawless, and she has a good eye for poses and facial expressions. The amount I paid includes engagement and wedding pictures. Her prices have gone up since she started, but that is because she is really worth the cost

F
Faith

Married on 06/11/2016

Super excited to use Owl and Anchor for my wedding video! I LOVE their style and their affordability! Jared is also really laid back and easy to work with. Check out their website and look at how ... Read more beautiful their videos are! Instead of just a plain jane video, you get a video that tells the story of your wedding day! I can't wait!!!!