Oxbow Country Club

Horace, ND · View map

About Oxbow Country Club

Oxbow Country Club is just a few miles south of Fargo allow you and your guests to recieve all the amenities of a wedding in the city with the amazing views of the country. Our brand new clubhouse features a ballroom with a wall of windows for natural lighting, vaulted ceilings, exposed wooden beams, and expansive windows that provide lush views of the country club grounds. We also offer an outdoor ceremony space with scenic views along with two patios and green space for the perfect social hour. We can't wait to help you plan your special day with Oxbow Country Club!

Check out some recent photos of the space:

Real wedding: https://bit.ly/2YHK6Nk

6 Reviews for Oxbow Country Club

6 Oxbow Country Club Reviews

User4788466

2+ years ago

WE absolutely loved this place for our wedding. At first, we were a little skeptical about being divided into three rooms. However, it worked out just fine. Alyson was sooo proffessional about ... Read more everything, she met with us multiple times. The staff at Oxbow even set up some things that I did not even think about having to set up before the reception (like lighting our candles). When we wanted a particular song place, Alyson was right there playing it momentarily. The food was exceptional. Cannot express how wonderful this whole place was to us.

User5501738

2+ years ago

Perfect! They were very helpful through the whole process, ready to help on the wedding day, and met with me many times before the big day. Read more Perfect! They were very helpful through the whole process, ready to help on the wedding day, and met with me many times before the big day.

User3547220

2+ years ago

I am very pleased with my experience at Oxbow CC as the venue for my wedding reception because I was looking for a venue with character and not the standard hotel ballroom. The staff were great to ... Read more work with and the food was fantastic! I had multiple compliments from guests on the food at the weddin reception. It was nice that there was flexibility with decorating and that I had access to the building 24 hours in advance. I also appreciated that I could come the day after the wedding to pick up the decorations vs. taking them down immediately after the wedding late at night. The only negative comment I have is that the dinner music was difficult to hear in the main dining area where the head table was located and I was informed that it was difficult to hear the speeches in the far (third room). Overall, I am very pleased with my experience at Oxbow CC and would definitely recommend it to others!