Oxford Soul

Decatur, GA · View map · Visit website

About Oxford Soul

Oxford Soul is an Atlanta, GA based wedding band that specializes in playing many genres of music to make your wedding day special. With over seven vocalists and musicians, they have the expertise, talent, and knowledge to create the perfect music for your ceremony. Oxford Soul was founded by a group of friends who aim to bring their love for each other and Atlanta to each performance, whether it be your intimate wedding or a huge charity gala.

Oxford Soul strives to deliver the kind of atmosphere through their instruments and vocals that you envision for your wedding day. With this in mind, they offer songs from their extensive collection or will learn new songs for your wedding, cocktail hour, reception, and during breaks. They are also willing to travel to your special event. They offer outstanding special effects and equipment including a fog machine, lighting, and a sound/PA system. Whether your dream is to have classic or modern wedding, or include a little bit of everything, they can play and sing a wide range of genres such as:

• Rock

K
Kathleen Chigos

Married on 04/13/2019

Mother of the bride

Amazing! Music for the wedding was one of the highest priorities for us. Oxford Soul exceeded above and beyond our expectations. The dance floor was packed the whole night. Our guest couldn’t get over ... Read more over how fantastic Oxford Soul was. Already some of the engaged guests are reaching out to Oxford Soul for their wedding.

Madelyn
Madelyn Wing

Married on 03/30/2019

"Best wedding we've every been to!"

My wedding was several months ago, and I've heard time and time again from people that my wedding was the most fun party they've ever been to and I certainly chalk that up to Oxford Soul. I'm a live ... Read more music snob and I can absolutely say they lived up to the hype. Not only were they a blast and such talented musicians, but they were also incredibly easy to work with and professional. My dad had a freak out about some stuff the week before my wedding, and the lead singer of the band was willing to hop on a call with us no questions asked to talk through everything. 10/10, I'd use these guys all over again.

J
Jackie

Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing band!

Oxford Soul was the highlight of our wedding. They were the best wedding band I have ever seen, and everything I imagined and more. Having an amazing band our #1 and we looked hard and long to find ... Read more Oxford Soul. Somehow we stumbled upon their website and it was a no brainer when we saw the videos. Further, the communication from the band was above and beyond. They responded to every question thoughtfully and quickly. They really know what they are doing - very professional. They have this down to a science by sending out a questionnaire and then we provided a list of songs we liked from what they performed in addition to them learning 2 new songs we casually asked about. They were amazing at the wedding - everyone was on the dance floor and loving the band. The only thing I wish we would have changed was adding a larger dance floor! They played all the songs we requested and kept a good mix of new and old that got everyone fired up. Worth every single penny. The singers were on point - they played Prince - Kiss and the singer hit every single note. Most of us were watching in awe as he sing the song. It was unreal. Literally we were on the dance floor the entire night - this band is young, fresh and has amazing vocals and musical talent. It's not your average wedding band - we had soo many compliments - many saying it was the best wedding band they too had seen. We were thrilled to see all our friends and family dancing and having fun since that was all we wanted.