P.L.Carrillo Photography

Seminole, FL · View map

About P.L.Carrillo Photography

My name is Pedro. I was born in Venezuela and moved to the US back in 1982. I now reside in Seminole with my wife and two wonderful kids.

Yeah, I'm a Published and International Award Winning photographer, but that is not important to you. What you want to know is that I love what I do and it shows on my work. Feel free to check it out and while you are there, read the reviews! I specialize in wedding photojournalism (telling the story of your day), portraits and events. I have photographed weddings and events throughout Tampa Bay area and we are available to travel.

Feel free to call me or e-mail me anytime!

Pedro

66 P.L.Carrillo Photography Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 08/03/2019

Pedro of P.L. Carrillo Photography was wonderful to work with on our wedding day! He was very respectful while directing us on how to pose even while working in a time crunch - trying to get our ... Read more pictures done before the sun set completely. He seemed to enjoy what he was doing and you could tell that he has a lot of passion for his craft. My husband even told me that he was running down the beach to catch my walk down the aisle after he had taken pictures of me and my bridesmaids en route to the ceremony. He was very committed to getting the right shots for us and was very creative in getting the right lighting, placement, and conditions for us. My parents were also quite impressed at the value of his photography - most other photographers we had inquired on were far above P.L. Carillo in terms of cost but did not seem as impressive in their skills. We will be recommending his services to friends and would go through his company again for any event of this importance.

T
Tera

Married on 04/20/2019

He is awesome

He was so into what he does I couldn’t have asked for someone that cared more about the photos and the scenery just everything. Excited to get the photos back Read more He was so into what he does I couldn’t have asked for someone that cared more about the photos and the scenery just everything. Excited to get the photos back

Arianna
Arianna

Married on 04/14/2018

Mr. Carrillo did an amazing job with our wedding photos. He was extreamly professional and made sure we got all of the photos we wanted on our big day. He was very selective with what angles he took ... Read more photos of and was able to make it look like we were the only ones on the beach on a Saturday morning. We enjoyed having him photograph our wedding and made the whole experience comfortable and fun. The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and I would highly recommend him to everyone.