Pacific Artistry

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Pacific Artistry

Pacific Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Seattle, Washington. They believe that every bride should look absolutely flawless on her wedding day, and dedicate themselves to giving you your dream look. With more than 10 years of experience, the Pacific Artistry team is a group of fun, creative artists who are passionate about bringing out the best of each bride and creating a relaxing atmosphere where you can rest assured you are in expert hands.

To begin the relationship, brides are encouraged to schedule a consultation and hair and makeup trial before the big day, so that you and your stylists are all on the same page. Pacific Artistry has a salon where they offer a number of bridal prep services, including haircuts, coloring, keratin treatments, hair extensions, eyelash extensions, brow tinting, custom spray tanning, facials, organic body waxing, massage, botox, and fillers. On the day of your wedding, their licensed stylists can come to your location to perform the following on-site hair and makeup services for your entire wedding party, up to 100 people:

• Blowouts

C
Featured
Chanie

Married on 02/18/2017

Everything with Pacific Artistry was fantastic from start to finish. Lacey’s communication was excellent, my trial went great and was recreated perfectly on the day of my wedding. I took pictures in ... Read more the rain, and my (now) husband and I were out until 3am, and my hair and makeup still looked flawless. I had a total of 9 people getting hair and makeup done, and everyone looked completely stunning. Many of my girls didn’t have much of an idea what they wanted to do, and Lacey’s team did a great job of working with them to find their perfect look. They arrived promptly and easily kept to our timeline. An added bonus was that Lacey took photos throughout the morning before my primary photographer arrived. The pictures I have seen thus far are gorgeous! Thank you Pacific Artistry for making me and my girls all look amazing!

J
Johanna Kent

Married on 10/27/2018

The Very Best!

I was thrilled with Lacey and her team. We did a trial run about a month out, and it allowed me the chance to realize I wanted things done differently. The makeup for me was too heavy and I wanted ... Read more some changes to my hair. She offered a discount on services for the bridal party, so a week out, I went in for a facial and trim. That's when I told her I wasn't 100% sure about what we decided during the trial, and she reassured me that we can modify on the day of. She showed up on time and got all five of my bridesmaids ready - hair and makeup - just exactly as we wanted. They looked stunning! And when it was my turn, I was SO happy with the results. And while Lacey is all business and assured me "we have never missed a start time" which made me relax under pressure, she was also such a fun addition to the bridal suite while we prepped. My girls loved her as we gabbed and giggled while we got ready. Of all the things a bride needs to think of and worry about, I never once worried about Lacey and the end result. Consider her and her team the item you can check off your list so you can focus on other things.

J
Jocelin

Married on 09/16/2018

Beautiful work, stress-free

The booking system was easy and there weren't any hidden fees. Kayla was a joy to work with and did everyone's makeup and hair beautifully. Would recommend to anyone. Read more The booking system was easy and there weren't any hidden fees. Kayla was a joy to work with and did everyone's makeup and hair beautifully. Would recommend to anyone.