Pacific Northwest Beauty Co.

Gardnerville, NV · View map

About Pacific Northwest Beauty Co.

Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. is a bridal beauty specialist company located Gardnerville, Nevada. Owner and principal stylist Danelle Taylor is a licensed cosmetologist, graduate of the Marinello School of Beauty, and MAC Pro Artist. She has extensive training and experience with brides to know the best looks and styles to suit every kind with over 19 years of experience. Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. offers top notch service that is customized to your wedding day needs. Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. serves Nevada, California, and Oregon.

Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. provides on-location hair and makeup services for brides and the entire bridal party. All packages are tailored to your specific needs, desires, and budget. Danelle Taylor specializes in vintage and era-specific hairstyles and makeup. However, she has a repertoire of modern techniques to create these classic styles in a way that fits modern beauty.

1 Reviews for Pacific Northwest Beauty Co.

1 Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. Reviews

R
Richelle

Married on 04/30/2017

I can’t express how amazing Danelle Taylor is! She made my day the absolute Best! I couldn’t thank her enough I felt and looked back at my photos and I looked so beautiful! I have used her a few ... Read more times but my wedding is what sold me ! She is so patient and kind and definitely a people person she makes sure you are taken care of and goes beyond to make you happy! Thank u so much ! U are a magician

Pacific Northwest Beauty Co. FAQ