PacWest Blooms

Carpinteria, CA · View map

About PacWest Blooms

PacWest Blooms & Events is a wedding planning services, event decorating, and also works as a florist, creating beautiful arrangements out of Carpinteria, California. Owner, Suzie Schneider, loves working with couples and incorporating a little piece of native Santa Barbara to every arrangement. Whether that be in the local flowers and plants, helping you plan decor, you’ll feel that warm Santa Barbara atmosphere all around you.

Each wedding package is 100% customized to ensure they have something for every budget. Wedding planning can be stressful, but with the help of PacWest Blooms & Events it doesn’t have to be. Whether you are looking for your entire event to be taken care of or are just looking for someone to help out with part of the process, the staff is excited to make your ideas a reality. Floral arrangements and decorating design are important elements that really set the tone for the event. Once again, the staff is readily available to help with as much or as little as you’d like. They even have great recommendations for the DIY planner. Get in contact today to see what they can do for you.

16 Reviews for PacWest Blooms

16 PacWest Blooms Reviews

Hillary
Hillary

Married on 09/01/2018

Hidden gem

Suzie does beautiful and affordable work. After reaching out to some other vendors that were far more rigid in their processes and pricing, we found Suzie on Yelp and couldn't be happier with the ... Read more results. We went back and forth on some ideas before landing on our ultimate plan, and I was so pleased with the final results. She was also great at troubleshooting and problem solving the little things that inevitably popped up, and when I wanted to use some green garland from Costco, she was game to order and use it even though it was outside her normal vendor pool. (Saved me a little money and looked *amazing*). I was a little nervous about how our arch would turn out, but the results were really stunning and I couldn't be happier with the overall results. Suzie also provided a ton of really affordable rentals - vases, arch, table number holders - which helped to minimize the number of vendors and contracts and things to remember to return. She also took us into the flower wholesale warehouse and we got to wander through the cooler, which was a really fun and unique experience!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/22/2017

Suzie was amazing! She really took the time to understand our vision, provide helpful suggestions, and help us stay within our budget. She's not only awesome at what she does but a wonderful person. ... Read more We are so grateful for her talents and thoughtfulness. Everything was beautiful beyond anything I could have imagined.

K
Kate

Married on 01/15/2017

Suzie at PacWest Blooms is a dream come true, and I couldn't be happier with the service she provided for us. My wife and I contacted her about flowers a few months prior to our February wedding, and ... Read more we ended up having the pleasure of working with PacWest for both our day-of wedding coordination as well as our flowers. I truly can't say enough wonderful things about her. From the get-go Suzie was warm, friendly, patient, responsive, hyper-organized and enthusiastic. She really loves LOVE and it shows. Her prices are incredibly reasonable and WOW did she deliver! Suzie seamlessly handled all aspects of our complex day-of coordination and made it so that on our actual wedding day, we did not have to worry about a single thing. She went above and beyond to make our day perfect, polished every last detail, and delivered some truly beautiful flowers. And best of all, all of our other vendors LOVED working with her. She is truly a home run. A wedding is a huge deal and it can be scary to entrust someone else with your most special day, but I can assure you that you are in the best hands with Suzie. She will bring your vision to life and care for your wedding as if it were her own. So very grateful we had the pleasure of working with her!