Page Productions

Grand Forks, ND · View map

About Page Productions

I've been a DJ/Emcee for weddings, charity events, church functions, company functions, anniversaries, schools functions, father/daughter dances and all other functions since 2000. I'm very fortunate that in 2007 I had the opportunity to start my own business known as Page Productions, LLC. I choose the name Page Productions because I believe that your life is like a book and in that book there are many important pages that I would like to help make extra special and memorable. Since branching off on my own I tend to concentrate most of my focus on weddings but I still do other types of events to keep things fresh, to improve, and to look for new ideas. I love my job and enjoy making someone's special day extra special.

11 Reviews for Page Productions

11 Page Productions Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 08/09/2014

Everything was perfect! I would recommend you to anyone! Read more Everything was perfect!! I would recommend you to anyone!!!

B
Brooke

Married on 08/10/2013

Page Productions was the DJ for our wedding on August 10th, 2013. One word to describe them is AMAZING! Amanda is fun, easy going, and very easy to talk to and approach! When it came to the big day ... Read more she went ABOVE & BEYOND what a normal DJ would do! I can honestly say we would have been lost without her! Our guest continually raved about how fun the dance was! Page Productions had an awesome flow and kept the party going until the very last sec... AND had our guest wanting "one more song!" I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ! Thank you again, we are so blessed to have had you as such a HUGE part of our special day! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Ps. 5 stars doesn't begin to be a high enough rating! :)

C
Cierra

Married on 08/18/2012

Our wedding dance couldn't have been more fun! Our wedding dance was one of the main aspects to our day that I've daydreamed and been the most excited for. Page Productions exceeded my expectations! ... Read more We heard nothing but compliments on the atmosphere and song selections from our guests! Highly recommended! Enjoy your wedding day!