Pageo Lavender Farm

Turlock, CA · View map · Visit website

About Pageo Lavender Farm

Pageo Lavender Farm is a rustic wedding venue located in Turlock, California. This venue is located on five acres of farmland and flora, making it a lovely and romantic setting for your special day. Pageo Lavender Farm promises that its setting will not only enchant and charm, but stay with you long after you leave.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue can accommodate up to 300 guests over multiple event spaces. Pageo Lavender Farm offers its beautiful building with exposed wood beams and strung lights for an indoor location, or it’s flower-filled fields for an outdoor setting. This venue also offers a bridal suite for the wedding party to get ready in.

Pageo Lavender Farm offers the following services:

• All-inclusive packages
  • Cleanup and setup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • In-house catering options
  • Lighting/sound options

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services that is contracted through Pageo:

• Buffet
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated
  • Servers
  • Tastings

Other Services
Pageo Lavender Farms offers the following event items for your ceremony and reception:

• Altar/arches
  • Napkins
  • Furniture
  • Lighting

Location
Pageo Lavender Farm is located in Turlock, California off of Golden State Highway.

34 Reviews for Pageo Lavender Farm

34 Pageo Lavender Farm Reviews

O
Featured
Orsi

Married on 06/20/2015

PERFECT in every single way. Need I say more? I guess I do, because the team at Pageo deserves all the praise in the world and then some. We got married at Pageo in June 2015. The venue was love at ... Read more at first sight on google and live, when we drove out to Turlock on a lovely Saturday in September 2014. My then fiancé was upset the entire way - he couldn't spend this lovely Saturday with his friends and for what? After all, the SF-loving city-boy that he is, he was not gonna get married anywhere else. Then we arrived at Pageo and there were no more complaints. He was almost as excited as I was, which is saying a LOT. Throughout the next nine months, Alexandria and George from Pageo made our wedding planning excercise a breeze. From a very thorough vendor-list to accommodating all our crazy thoughts with the setup: every question and request responded to within a few hours and the answer to everything was "yes, and". Not to mention last minute requests, such as using George's grandma's suitcase as part of our decoration and whether they had an easel, to which George response was : what size would you need? Our wedding day was amazing, Alexandria and team had everything under control, and I was able to enjoy getting pampered in the bridal suite - which by the way is a little gem omits own, all my bridesmaids are in love with it. And the. I haven't even mentioned the gift shop, which smells like heaven and the vintage cars and lavender field, which made all our pictures look like one from a bridal catalogue. I could write pages and pages more, but I hope you have already decided to pay them at least a visit. I promise you will not be disappointed. A gorgeous place and truly amazing people, who really care and do everything to make your wedding day everything you imagined - and more.

Marilyn
Marilyn Ledford

Getting married on 10/04/2019

Pageo Lavender farm

The people are very helpful and responsive! We are getting married in October and can’t wait Read more The people are very helpful and responsive! We are getting married in October and can’t wait

Nicole
Nicole

Married on 03/31/2019

Just Perfect

I would recommend Pageo to everyone. The staff was great, Ana was my wedding coordinator and she is so sweet and on top of everything. My wedding day went flawless. I was so happy. Everyone that came ... Read more had a wonderful time. The weather was perfect! I couldn't ask for a better wedding venue. It truly was a dream wedding. Thank you everyone at Pageo for making our wedding day memorable!