Paisley Floral Design Studio

Manchester, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Paisley Floral Design Studio

Paisley Floral Design Studio is a wedding florist located in Manchester, New Hampshire. Owner and designer Marie has a passion for colors and textures and loves designing floral arrangements that are unique and artistic, and that complement your wedding theme perfectly. Paisley Floral Design Studio selects locally grown and seasonal flowers that are always fresh and of the highest quality, and ensures your floral designs look incredible.

Products Offered

Paisley Floral Design Studio offers consultations to discuss your vision and needs, and they provide delivery and set up on your big day. Marie can accommodate a wide array of styles, including classic, country, modern, romantic, rustic, and more. Many types of floral arrangements are available, including:

• Aisle decor

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 05/27/2018

Marie was absolutely amazing! I didn't have the first clue about flowers, honestly. At our consultation, I really couldn't even begin to describe in words what I wanted. She was able to just pull up ... Read more my pinterest board and ask questions about what I liked about each photo I had pinned. She delivered my exact vision without me being able to describe it to her in words. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous.

F
Felicia

Married on 10/13/2018

Marie is fantastic!

My husband and I hired Marie because of her endless talent with flowers. I am clueless about most flowers, I wasn't completely sure what I wanted (just had a couple of photos), but after we met with ... Read more Marie, she pulled my vision into my reality. My wedding flowers were STUNNING. They were everything I wanted them to be. Marie answered all of my questions in a timely manner as well and made the process super comfortable. Extremely happy we chose Paisley Floral for our special day!

R
Rebecka

Married on 09/01/2018

Marie is amazing! She can do wonders with only a tiny bit of direction. You don't need to know anything about flowers or style. When doing a planning meeting, before she gives you a quote, she'll have ... Read more you make a Pinterest board you can go through to give her a feel of your style or what you like, what flowers you're thinking, and types of different pieces you're looking for. At the planning meeting, she is so careful about your budget, and makes sure to suggest ways to cut costs. She is so gifted, creative, and clearly loves what she does, it really shows in her work. I couldn't be more happy with how the flowers turned out. Everything was better than what I pictured, and I used to be a (novice) florist myself. Thank you, Marie!