Pal Photography

Anchorage, AK · View map

About Pal Photography

Hi, My name is Peter and I'm the owner of Pal Photography. My philosophy on photography is to have fun and let the real you come out in the photograph.

I was born and raised here in Anchorage. I went to college at Montana State University in Bozeman where I earned my degree in photography. While in college, I was a finalist in a national photography contest in 2005.

Came back and started Pal Photography in 2006.

I'm a member of Wedding Portrait Photography International (WPPI) since 2008, Professional Photographers of America (PPA) since 2010 and Anchorage Chamber of Commerce member since 2009. I hope to have the opportunity to be your photographer. Have a great day.

5 Reviews for Pal Photography

5 Pal Photography Reviews

B
Brandi

Event date: 11/29/2014

Peter set up an amazing photos with Santa session at my client event! The guests loved him, the pictures turned out amazing and he was professional and fun to work with from planning the event clear ... Read more through delivering the final prints! I highly recommend Peter!

E
E.

Event date: 11/16/2014

Beautiful photographs, excellent service, and the birthday was captured perfectly. I always choose Pal photography for the great packages and the quality of choice photos. On short notice, they came ... Read more through, I have had several sets of pictures done with Pal and they are consistently amazing.

User4840829

2+ years ago

Pal photography is fantastic! Peter was very responsive to my ideas and worked to fit the photography into the event with minimal disruption of the flow of the day. I am so happy with my wedding ... Read more photos.