Palace Party Beverage Co.

Houston, TX · View map

About Palace Party Beverage Co.

Amazing Experts!

Palace Party Beverage Company a full service mobile bar-tending company with over 11 years of bringing excellence to the Houston area.

All of our fun, friendly and professional staff will make sure that your event is not only stress free, but fit for royalty. All of us are fully insured and TABC licensed.

We specialize in packages for any budget. We off all levels of service from a single awesome mixologist, to wait staff, to a royal ball! ( we bring it all!)

Palace Party Beverage Co. excels at the following events:

- Pool Parties

- Fashion Shows

- Grand Openings

- AND MUCH MORE!

Our equipment and tools included in each package:

-Pour Spouts for 750ml bottles

-Ice Scoop

-Wine Opener

-Knife

-Cutting Board

We guarantee your satisfaction. Your event will be the talked about for ages! Whether it is a small house party, the perfect wedding or a corporate event, no event is too big or too small to make it fit for Royalty!

So treat yourself to the best service possible! Book one of our packages today!

Owner &Operator: Sarah Castillo

Phone:713-296-0188

palaceparty09@yahoo.com

96 Reviews for Palace Party Beverage Co.

96 Palace Party Beverage Co. Reviews

T
Tasha

Married on 02/02/2019

in short, Amazing!

I can't even tell you how wonderful and amazing the two bartenders were on 2/2/19. They worked with what we had provided and made sure that they wine would make it through the night. I was just amazed ... Read more on how they were on it for the toast and made sure that there was plenty of drinks on ice. I truly appreciate all that the two bartenders did for my 140 guests. I highly recommend you for any event! You both extremely friendly and kind. Thank you

V
Victoria

Married on 08/06/2017

Palace Party was the ultimate bartending experience! Our baby shower ran very smooth because of them. They were early, efficient, and catered to each of our guests. Sarah even customized drinks for us ... Read more to match our "Mountain Theme". They are very detailed oriented and extremely talented. Palace party was phenomenal and you will not regret booking them for your bartending needs! Thank you guys for everything - Spell Events is looking forward to working with you in the near future!

N
Nathan

Married on 12/30/2016

The team was awesome! I was impressed and pleasantly surprised with how amazing the bar looked when I walked into my wedding reception. They had set up the bars we rented, and also set up wonderful ... Read more presentations displaying to the guests what drinks were available. No waiting the entire night, and everyone commented on how great it was. Thanks Sarah and team at Party Palace!