Palace Resorts Weddings

Cancun, MX · View map

About Palace Resorts Weddings

All "I Dos" are not created equal. With one call, our team of destination wedding experts can turn your dream wedding into a reality. With ten oceanfront, all-inclusive luxury resorts in Mexico and Jamaica, and with experience serving all faiths, we'll make your day one-of-a-kind down to the tiniest linen-wrapped detail. Best of all, when you say, "I Do" to Palace Resorts, you'll enjoy amazing group benefits like free cocktail parties, Resort Credit for you and your guests, and more. Stop dreaming and start planning your destination wedding.

1 Reviews for Palace Resorts Weddings

1 Palace Resorts Weddings Reviews

Courtnee
Courtnee Howell

Getting married on 12/21/2019

1.8

Not Unless Your Wedding Is In Cancun

This was a nightmare even before I signed the contract. All I wanted was a quote for the bank, and I listed things that came directly from their catalogue. It's been three weeks, and I've yet to see ... Read more it. And when I was asking about rooms, they wanted me to pay for my room and the wedding deposit by the end of that week (my wedding was still 10 months away) to lock in a group rate discount of 10% when they were advertising the room for 50% off on their website. Maybe it's better if you want the Mexican resorts - because I wanted to go to Moon Palace Jamaica - but I had a terrible time of it, and I can only hope that I was just a one off.

Palace Resorts Weddings FAQ