PALINDROME

Andover, MN · View map · Visit website

About PALINDROME

An on-site wedding hair and makeup company in the Twin Cities, PALINDROME utilizes its passion and skill set to ensure its brides look and feel their best on their big day. Boasting 20 years of combined beauty experience, the company's team of beauty professionals pride themselves on providing quick responses, organized booking, and elite wedding hair and makeup. Working hard to ensure every bride feels both exquisite and a top priority, PALINDROME is the ideal choice for making you feel relaxed and comfortable in preparation for your celebration.

PALINDROME offers an assortment of wedding hair and makeup services. For a fun and stress-free experience, the company’s services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Hair/makeup trials
  • Bridal hair/makeup
  • Bridal party hair/makeup

Areas Covered
PALINDROME proudly offers wedding hair and makeup services to individuals located in the Twin Cities. Said services are extended to interested individuals in and around the Twin Cities area.

36 Reviews for PALINDROME

36 PALINDROME Reviews

J
Featured
Jennica

Married on 06/24/2012

Malena and Hannah are absolutely incredible stylists! They listen to the vision you have and are able to create it, making you look gorgeous. My wedding hair and makeup turned out even better than I ... Read more had imagined. Both of these ladies are experts in their field, very friendly, accommodating, and so much fun to work with! They pamper you and make you feel relaxed and lovely on your special day. You will not be disappointed with the amazing results Malena and Hannah create!!

L
Lauren Anderson

Married on 08/17/2019

Highly recommend!

Hannah & Kelly did an amazing job! Given our short engagement, they were available with 2 months' notice and extremely flexible. I absolutely loved my hair, and it stayed perfect through the entire ... Read more night and lots of dancing. :) I gave Hannah varying styles and she was able to do exactly what I was looking for, and I really appreciate it. The makeup was natural yet elegant, and looked beautiful! Everyone else's hair was amazing! I highly recommend Palindrome!

J
Julie Kim

Married on 07/20/2019

Very professional and so accommodating!

Hannah was a blessing on our wedding day! She earnestly listened to each of us wanted for hair and then makeup. I wanted something relaxed for my hairstyle and I loved how it turned out! Makeup, ... Read more lashes, hair, all lasted well into the night, even the next morning! Would highly recommend this awesome vendor!