Palm Bridal

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About Palm Bridal

Palm Bridal is a dress boutique located in Naples, Florida, that provides a curated collection of exquisite wedding gowns. Owner Kersten Moe prides herself in presenting a handpicked selection of gowns in sizes from 6 to 24. Each gown is beautifully made and can accommodate all body types. The dress shop also offers a variety of wedding stationery items.

The Palm Bridal dress collection ranges with different sizes and prices to fit every type of bride. There are plus-size gowns available in the store. Other items available at Palm Bridal include veils, headpieces, hair accessories, and bridal belts. The shop receives new gowns on a seasonal basis and offers trunk shows and sample sales. Each gown has an average turnaround time of six months

Other Services
The shop also offers wedding stationery needs with letterpress, foil, and pocket-fold options. Couples can design the entire suite of stationery at Palm Bridal or just order individual pieces.

9 Reviews for Palm Bridal

9 Palm Bridal Reviews

Frances
Frances Poveda

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Kersten is amazing!

Kersten was so wonderful to work with. I felt like I knew her my whole life as we chatted away. She focused on what I really wanted and always made suggestions. She helped me find my dream dress for ... Read more my wedding and I can’t thank her enough.

S
Spaska

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing. Any bride should try Palm Bridal

I am from Delaware. Came on vacation in Naples and the wedding is in Bulgaria. My American grandmother that lives in Naples asked me to find stores so I can try some wedding dresses. Kersten is the ... Read more owner of the Palm Bridal Shop. She is trully amazing. She helped me with suggestions and recommendations. She made my day. I recomend Palm Bridal to all of you. You are going to love your time with Kersten.

Stephanie
Stephanie Pope

Married on 08/05/2019

Excellent customer service

Kirsten was so warm and wonderful! It was a joy trying on dresses at her salon! I found the perfect dress for my wedding and I felt like a princess! Read more Kirsten was so warm and wonderful! It was a joy trying on dresses at her salon! I found the perfect dress for my wedding and I felt like a princess!