Palm Bridal

Naples, FL · View map · Visit website

About Palm Bridal

Palm Bridal offers a curated collection of Bridal Gowns & Stationery for the modern bride, right in the heart of sunny downtown Naples.

We are proud to present a handpicked selection of gowns that are beautifully made and exemplify luxe femininity. Our gown collection is comprised of a variety of styles and shapes that range in price from $1200 - $4500 and in (street) size 6 - 24.

In our shop, you will also find a selection of accessories to complete your bridal look, including veils, head pieces and belts. We pride ourselves on accommodating all body types and truly believe every woman deserves to feel her best on her special day! We also are here to help with your wedding paper needs! Wedding stationery is the first opportunity to define and share your wedding vision with your guests and by listening closely to your wants, we can select an entire wedding suite piece-by-piece to bring your dream to fruition with high quality paper and finishes. Letterpress, foil, pocket folds—the opportunities are endless. Schedule your appointment today, and we'll bring the bubbly at signing!

7 Reviews for Palm Bridal

7 Palm Bridal Reviews

S
Spaska

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Amazing. Any bride should try Palm Bridal

I am from Delaware. Came on vacation in Naples and the wedding is in Bulgaria. My American grandmother that lives in Naples asked me to find stores so I can try some wedding dresses. Kersten is the ... Read more owner of the Palm Bridal Shop. She is trully amazing. She helped me with suggestions and recommendations. She made my day. I recomend Palm Bridal to all of you. You are going to love your time with Kersten.

H
Hayley

Getting married on 07/13/2019

5 stars are just not enough for Palm Bridal and the owner, Kersten! Shopping here was meant to be for me, with the store opening the same week I got engaged, and I’m In love with the dress I picked! ... Read more I came down from Boston with the intention of just perusing a couple stores to start getting dress ideas with my mom, grandma, and stepdad. Thankfully, the first store we picked was Palm, and we didn’t need to go anywhere else! From the start Kersten was professional and warm, and her store has a great range of dresses and prices! I felt comfortable the whole time, and most important I felt pretty in everything! I wish I had more opportunities to give Kersten business, I’ll send anyone her way! Of note: I would recommend making an appointment; they do take walk-ins, but I see big things for this store in the future!

K
Kathleen

Getting married on 06/22/2019

I absolutely could not be more happier than getting my dress at Palm bridal they absolutely treated me like family and not like just a customer who is looking for a dress I felt special from beginning ... Read more to and I highly recommend anyone that wants to get married to go there I have shopped at many places and nobody has treated me as good as they have five stores is not even enough operating to give them thank you to both of them for making my day special