Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

Pleasanton, California · View map · Visit website

About Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

Palm Event Center in the Vineyard is a luxury winery estate and wedding venue located in Pleasanton, California. Elegantly situated in the Livermore wine valley and wrapped by expansive verdant vines, this venue is a breathtakingly beautiful setting for your upcoming wedding. With sweeping views, unique architectural features and gorgeous event spaces accented by crown molding, rustic wood, wine barrels and romantic candlelight, Palm Event Center is a wine country-inspired venue that offers a personalized wedding experience.

Facilities and Capacity
From the moment your guests drive down the majestic entryway at the Palm Event Center and are greeted by swaying palm trees, they’ll be instantly transported to a wine country villa. Couples can marry on the lush Vineyard Terrace while guests marvel at the breathtaking views of vineyards and gently sloping foothills at sunset. Receptions can be held in an exclusive Estate Room among wine barrels and tea lights, or in an elegantly appointed Ballroom. Their trendy Lounge acts as a fun space for a second indoor bar, dessert suite or lounge for guests.

Palm Event Center offers venue rental for weddings and other social events. Their meticulous and thoughtful wedding coordinators will guide you through the wedding planning process so you can relax and celebrate with family. Event services offered include the following:

• Bridal suite
  • Chairs, tables, china and linens
  • Event rentals
  • Event planning
  • Lighting/sound
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Parking

Cuisine
Fine dining at its best, Palm Event Center provides wine country-inspired and world-class catering with a menu to suit any palette or dietary need. Their culinary team creates menus that are custom-tailored to each event, with perfectly balanced flavors, excellently timed courses and impeccable service.

Other Services
Palm Event Center is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.

69 Reviews for Palm Event Center in the Vineyard

69 Palm Event Center in the Vineyard Reviews

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 03/29/2019

Best decision I made for my Wedding

Having our wedding at the Palm was the best decision I made the staff there was so professional and helpful and made every choice so easy. Every question I asked they answered right away with multiple ... Read more people checking email. Jessica was our day-of-coordinator and after several meetings and emails with I had full confidence that everything would go as planned and didn't have to worry about anything for the whole day. The venue is beautiful I fell in love with it right away the barrel everywhere and the beautiful vineyard outside really added to the romantic feel. Everything was perfect and I attribute that fully to the Palm Event Center and its staff.

ROMEO & STEPHANIE
ROMEO & STEPHANIE

Married on 02/24/2019

February 24, 2019 Wedding

Palm Event Center was amazing! It was the first venue my now husband and I visited when we were checking out venues. We couldn't help but fall in love with the place and book Palm to host our wedding ... Read more reception. We initially signed our contract with Jessica and she ended up being our wedding coordinator. We loved that we had Jessica throughout this whole wedding planning process. Palm is so organized and we appreciate the timeline they provided us to keep us on track with deposits and meetings. Jessica was more than amazing! Our whole wedding party wanted their own "Jessica".

Shanna
Shanna Rosenthal - Torres

Married on 01/18/2019

AMAZING wedding venue!

The Palm Event Center was AMAZING! I had my dream wedding here. I can't sing their praises enough! The venue is gorgeous. They have an option to get married outside, or inside a gorgeous room of ... Read more wine barrels, candles, and uplights (which is what we chose). The customer service is the best. They gave me multiple tours, as I wanted to bring family members to see it after I toured with my fiancé. Jessica, who gave us the tour, is so sweet and helpful! She responds quickly if you email her. Jade, the manager, was also helpful, amazing and quick to respond! Any questions we had were answered right away. They are VERY organized and professional. They are strict in their vendor policies. All vendors must be approved ahead of time. It wasn't a problem though, they approved all of our vendors in a timely manner. They sent us a cute little USB drive to us in the mail (inside a wine cork) with all of the forms we had to fill out, photo examples, vendor lists, menus, etc. They also included a free wine tasting for you and your husband. The venue is pricey, but is totally worth it for what is included! We saw some really old/nasty venues that were similarly priced and less was included! 4 and a half hours of open bar is included! We did not see that at one other venue! They have a few menu options, with upgrades if you would like. They have vegetarian and vegan options as well. The couples food tasting night was amazing as well. Each of you got practically full portions of everything on the menu! So much food! They were so generous portion-wise. It was also nice to meet other couples that were getting married there. If you get married in the winter, you get lots of freebies like outdoor lighting, mulled wine and cider, free uplighting inside, etc. We were so glad to have chosen to get married in January! If you choose a weekday or a Sunday, you also get a much better price than on a Saturday. They book very quickly, so make sure you go months in advance. A year if possible! The ONLY complaint we had is they don't have a place for the groom and his groomsman to stay before the wedding. There is a room for the women to get ready which is great. They have a little lounge behind a curtain that would be great for the men, but they charge extra for that room. But this wasn't a big deal. The guys just came to the venue ready and they hung around the bar area before the wedding. The workers did a good job of keeping my fiancé from seeing me ahead of time. We also opted for the day of wedding planner that they provided and she was amazing. A life saver! Definitely worth the add on. We had Casey as our planner. Again, she was kind, professional, organized and quick to respond. After meeting with her we felt at ease. She helped us make a timeline for the day of, and she helped to make sure we kept to that timeline. She worked with the vendors on the wedding day, so we had nothing to worry about. She will help with ANYTHING you might need on the wedding day. She was very clear and informative at the rehearsal as well. I DEFINITELY recommend the Palm Event Center for your dream wedding!