Palmetto Duo

Columbia, SC · View map

About Palmetto Duo

Hart Photography offers personalized wedding photography molded to fit YOUR needs and desires. We use candid, photojournalistic, artistic and traditional techniques to give you Complete Wedding Coverage. Two shooter packages available as well! Printable photo CDs are available.

18 Reviews for Palmetto Duo

18 Palmetto Duo Reviews

ambergray23
Amber

Married on 10/13/2018

Hart Photography definitely had a big hand in making our day a special day. Katie was timely, courteous, and creative! She kept our feelings and ideas in mind and gave us some of the best wedding ... Read more pictures I have ever seen. She is professional and fun which makes for a great atmosphere on such a chaotic day! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for some beautiful and classic pictures!

K
Katlyn

Married on 04/07/2018

Katie did an amazing job with our wedding day coverage! She was prompt, captured special moments, and even offered to stay an extra hour later than planned to capture the bouquet and garter toss for ... Read more only a little bit more. She took our engagement pictures too and they had us so excited for her to capture our wedding day! We LOVE our wedding pictures! Thanks Katie! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

C
Celeste

Married on 03/17/2018

Having two photographers was absolutely wonderful. Katie was so helpful she even bustled my dress for me. Read more Having two photographers was absolutely wonderful. Katie was so helpful she even bustled my dress for me.