Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry

Clemson, SC · View map

About Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry

Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company based out of Clemson, South Carolina. Founder, Desiree is skilled in both traditional and airbrush techniques. Her goal is to bring each of her clients' visions to life and to go above and beyond their expectations. Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry strives for fabulous results worthy of such a special day.

Having worked in the beauty industry for over 11 years, Desiree finds joy in providing services that inspire confidence in her clients She offers personalized consultations as well as hair and makeup trials to ensure that each customer's preferences are met. Desiree is also happy to work with parties of up to 15 people, so that wedding parties can get ready together at the location of their choice. Additional services offered by Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry include:

• Blowouts
  • Updos and formal hairstyling
  • Airbrushed and contoured makeup
  • False lashes
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Makeup application training
  • Cosmetic and hair services for portrait photoshoots

40 Reviews for Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry

40 Palmetto Pout Makeup Artistry Reviews

L
Lauren

Married on 05/26/2018

Desiree did an absolutely wonderful job on my wedding day hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup. From the moment I met Desiree for my makeup and hair trial I knew I loved her! She ... Read more She was so easy to talk to, and she did such a beautiful job. She made me feel like a princess on my special day, and everything came out so perfect! I felt like the best version of myself and everyone commented on how pretty I looked. Desiree made me feel natural, yet I was enhanced for my pictures. I recommend Desiree to everyone! She is a master at her craft, as well as highly professional, and a truly sweet person. Thank you Desiree for making me feel so special on my big day! I am grateful to you for being there for me and I appreciate everything you did!!

E
Evelyn

Married on 07/08/2017

Palmetto Pout was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. Desiree and Kelsey were so kind and helped all of us relax, especially this MOB! There is not a hairstyle out there that they can't ... Read more do and the makeup was perfect on each girl. Best money we spent and the girls looked gorgeous!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/10/2017

Desiree was so calming and reassuring during a very hectic moment in the morning! She created a beautiful french twist for me that stayed in place until well after the reception was over! I received ... Read more so many compliments! All 9 bridesmaids had beautiful, "up-do's" created by Desiree as well and all were so pleased and felt so beautiful. As mother of the bride, you want every to feel and look their best and thanks to Desiree, they did! Call her! You will be glad you did!!