Pam Bell Photography

Fernandina Beach, FL · View map

About Pam Bell Photography

Amelia Island based photographer, Pam Bell, is a sought after wedding and portrait photographer. Specializing in children, families, wedding and beach photography. With a photojournalistic and classic approach, artistic images, which are spontaneous, fun, formal and romantic, are customary.

27 Reviews for Pam Bell Photography

27 Pam Bell Photography Reviews

A
Anissa

Married on 11/18/2017

Pam and her son did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! I had some special requests, sentimental moments and surprises planned for me by my groom, family and friends. Pam knew about them and ... Read more captured them all! She captured cherished memories that will last a lifetime! So thankful to them both!

K
Kara

Married on 09/16/2017

Excellent photographer. She is so wonderful to work with and the pictures were incredible! Thanks Pam! Read more Excellent photographer. She is so wonderful to work with and the pictures were incredible! Thanks Pam!

R
Reena

Married on 04/29/2017

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Pam and Jensen Bell were truly a pleasure to work with - very personable! We got our photos in a timely manner, and were blown away! All of the pictures were absolutely amazing ... Read more and the Bell's made our day SO much fun - tons of laughter!! These two know exactly what they are doing - very organized, had a timeline to make sure the lighting was perfect for the shots that we wanted. Pam even brought a giant photo frame from her house to get a shot I had seen on Pinterest and fell in love with - she's awesome like that! If you are planning a beach wedding, trust me, you want Pam Bell Photography!!! I promise you it's not her first rodeo. We even had wedding GUESTS raving about how awesome the photographers were and how they really knew what they were doing and didn't miss anything : ) I couldn't be more thankful to have had Pam Bell Photography document my special day - we will forever treasure the photos from April 29, 2017. Thanks again from the Torrance/Coppola crew; We love you!