Hired? Hired

Pamela Lepold Photography

Fairfax, VA · View map · Visit website

About Pamela Lepold Photography

Pamela Lepold Photography is a boutique photography studio located in Fairfax, Virginia. Owner and photographer Pamela is a premier wedding photographer with 16 years of experience in capturing couples' most cherished moments. She frequently exceeds couples' expectations, using her artistic style and vision to deliver gorgeous portraits. Pamela Lepold Photography offers couples a complimentary consultation to hear their wedding plans and prepare to be an enthusiastic part of their big day.

Pamela uses contemporary, natural, vintage and photojournalistic photography styles in her work. She offers couples engagement, trash the dress, boudoir and wedding portrait sessions alongside wedding day photography. Final photography formats like albums, canvas, matted prints, save the date and thank you cards allow couples to share and display their once-in-a-lifetime moments. Additional services and items offered include:

• Additional hours

K
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 03/24/2018

I chose Pamela because of the reviews from this website and she was honestly the BEST decision I could have EVER made! I didn't hire a wedding planner, but Pamela has done this for so long so she ... Read more helped me with anything I needed, even outside of the photography! There were a few days that I was stressing about things and when I called her she just had a calm way about her and had the knowledge about weddings that I didn't even know mattered. My timeline went so smoothly on my wedding day and it was all because she helped mapped it out. On top of all of that.. the pictures she took were AMAZING!!!!! She sent me over 1,000 from my wedding day and every single one was perfect!! When I put some up on Facebook people were in love. I've been told SOOOO many times that my pictures are the best wedding pictures they have EVER seen!! I would recommend her to EVERYONE I know!!!

J
Jessica

Getting married on 01/03/2020

As a planner, I enjoy working with vendors that are punctual, professional, and talented. Pamela is all these things and more. She and her assistant Jenifer did an amazing job taking photos of my ... Read more bride and groom. They were efficient with their time and exceeded all of my expectations. I was very impressed with the photos I had an opportunity see on the camera. I can't wait to see the images when they are ready! Pamela, thanks for making the wedding day so smooth. I appreciate you and Jenifer so much! I truly hope we get to work together again in the future.

A
Amy

Married on 10/06/2018

We got married a few weeks ago and Pamela and Jennifer did such an amazing job at our wedding! They were very professional and made our special day that more special! I would highly, highly recommend ... Read more her for you wedding as well!!