Paola Calderon Makeup

Bronx, NY · View map · Visit website

About Paola Calderon Makeup

Paola Calderon Makeup is a makeup artist based in Bronx, New York, also serving the surrounding New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens areas. Paola has been practicing makeup and beauty services since 2015, creating unique, fresh, and bold looks for brides all over. With a variety of services available and excellent skills, she is sure to have you looking and feeling your absolute best for your special day.

Paola Calderon Makeup offers on-site makeup services for the bride and the entire wedding party. With the ability to work with your wedding-day schedule, plans, and vision, Paola can make your day as stress-free and easy as possible. Some of the specific beauty services you can expect with this makeup artist are:

• Airbrush makeup

Dennisse
Dennisse Jasmine

Married on 06/21/2019

Bridal Bliss

Paola is polite and professional! Thank you for a wonderful experience and makeup that lasted all day. Read more Paola is polite and professional! Thank you for a wonderful experience and makeup that lasted all day.

R
Roxanne Guzmán

Married on 06/08/2019

My go to makeup artist

Although I didn’t get my makeup done for my wedding, Paola did my makeup for my maternity shoot & baby shower. Paola is professional & pleasant. She did an exceptional job, I felt like a princess on ... Read more both occasions! I would recommend Paola for any occasion.

Krizia
Krizia Acosta

Married on 06/08/2019

Exceptional

My first time doing my makeup with a Makeup Artist and it was an amazing experience, her service, very polite, punctuality, etc. Not only the makeup covered all my face imperfections but everybody on ... Read more my wedding were amazed on how beautiful the makeup were done, I truly appreciate her job and with no doubt will recommend her. Super Satisfied!