Papela

Montclair, NJ · View map

About Papela

Mark the first impression of your wedding with unique, elegant wedding invitations and stationery collections created to suit your style from Papela. Whether it is Vintage Chic, Modern Glam or Classic Elegance, each of our wedding invitation is custom designed with your personality and vision in mind, fitting with your wedding colors and theme, for an invitation that is UNIQUELY YOURS!

With our one stop shop boutique services, you can rest easy knowing Papela will take care of all your wedding stationery needs down to the last detail. From Save the Date Cards, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Programs, Menus, Place Cards, Thank you Cards, Wedding Signs, Table Numbers, Favor Tags/Labels to Guest Addressing Services, we can do it all so that you don't have to!

We heart creative typography, elegant beautiful design, hand-drawn illustration, quirk whimsical details, beautiful packaging and simple life. Our team of designers will work with you one on one to create your unique wedding stationery that will set your stationery apart with simply beautiful and modern elegance.

Contact Us:

By Email:

For customer service, order information and general inquiries: customerservice@papela.com

For press inquiries and other information - info@papela.com

By Phone:

Mon-Fri 9 am to 5 pm PST

909-350-1928

27 Reviews for Papela

27 Papela Reviews

User4291437

2+ years ago

We could not have been more pleased with Linda and Papela! She was easy and delightful to work with and worked with us to customize and create the perfect invitations. The result is absolutely ... Read more gorgeous and we have received so many compliments on them. Sophisticated but unique, subtle but with personality. Cannot recommend Papela enough!!

K
Kate

Married on 05/03/2014

I cannot be any happier with the wedding invitations Papela made for me! Not only was Lynda incredibly professional and prompt- she made my dreams come true! Would recommend Papela to anyone looking ... Read more for the most beautiful and elegant invitations I have seen this far :-)

A
Ann

Married on 04/27/2014

I worked with Linda at Papela on my wedding invitations, which included RSVP cards, an insert card, and belly bands. Linda was great and offered very helpful suggestions concerning design issues. The ... Read more The invitations were completed and delivered promptly. Moreover, I have received many compliments on my invitations -- guests LOVE them.