Paper Capers

Livingston, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Paper Capers

Paper Capers is a full-service wedding invitation and stationery company based in Livingston, New Jersey. They create both custom and imprintable designs, and offer everything from invitations to napkins to menus and placecards. They have been in business for more than 40 years, and are happy to provide impeccable service to all their clients.

Invitations and other printed options produced by Paper Capers are sure to create a cohesive and unique tone for your wedding. In order to find the perfect fit, a member of the professional staff will arrange a consultation with the happy couple. The services provided by Paper Capers are nearly limitless, and they work hard to design exactly what you’re looking for. They can take care of design, printing, assembly, addressing, and shipping. With special options like embossing, engraving, foil-stamping, laser cutting, letterpress printing, and thermography, couples can select from several choices to create their ideal prints:

• Catalog invitations

5 Paper Capers Reviews

J
Julie Baker

Married on 06/10/2017

Best vendor involved with my wedding. Period.

After being totally overwhelmed by attempting to buy online (too many confusing customization options and no samples to touch) a friend suggested Paper Capers. I am so thankful they did. The store is ... Read more really charming and inviting. Everything, from tons of sample invitations to custom napkins and water bottles are on display. Even though they have an entire wall of invite books, Debbie, the store owner, was able to quickly narrow down my options after I told her what I had in mind. The best part is that she was able to find something in my budget and was not at all pushy for me to get something in a higher price range. I could not be more pleased with how my invitation came out! It was so nice working with someone as organized and precise as Debbie. She was absolutely amazing and made the whole experience a lot less stressful. We will definitely be ordering our programs, place cards and thank you notes with her as well.

K
Kristie

Married on 12/07/2013

My invitations were amazing! Stacy spent a great deal of time working with us on the wording and layout to make sure that they were perfect for us! We received so many compliments! They were exactly ... Read more exactly what we wanted!

A
Ali

Married on 11/17/2012

I worked with Fran and her staff on many different aspects of my wedding - including save the dates, invitations, seating cards, programs and thank you notes - and every single piece was done ... Read more perfectly! Not only was everything beautiful, but they really felt like cohesive set, keeping fonts and colors in mind. The staff is very attentive and will guide you in the right direction, while also listening to your thoughts and feedback. We received our proofs in a very timely manner and nothing felt rushed or done as an afterthought. I would definitely recommend them for all your printing needs!