{Paper}Dolls Design

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About {Paper}Dolls Design

{Paper}Dolls Design is a design studio specializing in wedding invitations, illustrated maps, and other paper goods. We offer custom designs and can help you achieve the design you have always dreamt of!

39 Reviews for {Paper}Dolls Design

39 {Paper}Dolls Design Reviews

C
Cali Williams

Married on 11/10/2018

Perfect invitation suite!

April really out did her self on my invitation suite. I told her my vision and the feel of my wedding and she created invites that were unique, and she killed it on the first version! I absolutely ... Read more recommend her!

B
Brittani

Married on 07/16/2017

Absolutely loved our save the dates and invitations! They were exactly what I had invisioned! April really was so amazing to work with to make sure I was happy with everything! Read more Absolutely loved our save the dates and invitations! They were exactly what I had invisioned! April really was so amazing to work with to make sure I was happy with everything!

S
Stephanie

Married on 06/24/2017

April has been so great to work with. EVERYONE loved our save the dates and she truly has worked with me so well to get our invitations PERFECT. I'm so excited to send them out and am so happy we ... Read more chose her to help us with this big part of our wedding!