Paper Girl

Bixby, OK · View map

About Paper Girl

Paper Girl is the "invitations, ideas & more" store!

Description

Whatever your event theme or style, Paper Girl can help you find the perfect invitation! With creative custom designs, Paper Girl will help bring your ideas to life. Plus, we make coordinating favor tags, stickers, signs and thank you cards - all the details you need to WOW your guests!

We are now located directly behind the Bixby Marketplace shopping center in Building Three. Drive past Townsend Marketing on the east side of the center and we are located on the west side of the first building you come to. Look for the Paper Girl sign in the window and come on it to say hi!

We are open 1:00 to 5:00 p.m. MTWTF, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturdays, and anytime by appointment. Please call (918.394.4475) or email (paula@papergirlideas.com). Thanks!

General Information

wedding invitations | save the dates | wedding programs | menus | escort cards | stationery | note cards | notepads | birth announcements | party invitations | birthdays | favors | holiday cards | corporate invitations

28 Reviews for Paper Girl

28 Paper Girl Reviews

M
Mackenzie

Married on 06/10/2017

Paula did an INCREDIBLE job with our save the dates, invitations, menus, escort cards, and programs! She was so easy to work with and really listened to all my ideas and helped me create the perfect ... Read more look. I would definitely recommend using Paula for all your wedding paper needs!

User4917889

2+ years ago

YES YES YES...... This is your lady! My original invitation plans fell through at the last minute and I contacted Paper Girl. She responded quickly and was able to meet my every need. Most of our ... Read more communication was through email but we did have one meeting to clarify any changes I might have wanted. I have been extremely happy with what she's created for us. I would recommend Paper Girl 100 times over to anyone for any occasion.

J
Jessica

Married on 05/02/2014

Absolutely loved our invitations! Great quality for a great price! Read more Absolutely loved our invitations! Great quality for a great price!