Paper-Heart Events

Kansas City, Missouri · View map

About Paper-Heart Events

Paper-Heart Events is a certified wedding planning business in Kansas City, Missouri. Owners Morée and Brittney first started the business in 2011 as a passion project, and absolutely love what they do. Thrilled to help couples on one of the most important days of their lives, they are committed to helping each client accomplish tasks they can’t do on their own. They want each couple’s event to be unique and stand out, and look forward to helping you accomplish your wedding day goals.

Morée and Brittney can help couples plan their wedding ceremony, reception, or rehearsal dinner with full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination offerings. Some of their services include event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referral and selection. Paper-Heart Events can help coordinate the following wedding types:

• Civil

A
Angelia Guerra

Married on 12/01/2018

Understanding and helpful

Used Paper Heart Events to help plan Christmas event out of town. They did all the venue research and gave great suggestions and even helped calm my fears! Two day event turned out better than I ... Read more imagined. Already wanting to plan the next one!

M
Miranda

Married on 10/28/2017

Morée and Brittney are amazing coordinators and helped make our wedding day the most memorable day in our lives. As a bride trying to plan a wedding from out of state (Illinois), the stress and ... Read more challenges can be overwhelming. Morée and Brittney put me at ease - they were responsive to all questions, well prepared and organized, and encouraged us to share our fears and concerns about our day. This was helpful because we needed a partner in this process who understood how to coordinate all the moving pieces and could help us navigate vendor relationships along the way. Paper-Heart Events was the perfect choice because they truly got to know my husband (Jimmy) and I and their ideas not only reflected our personalities, but brought such personal unique touches to our wedding; aspects our guests are still raving about two months after our day. When we shared that we were having a non-traditional brunch wedding with some surprises for our guests, not only were they on board, but embraced every opportunity to help us make the day our own. They were our foundation throughout the wedding planning process. They coordinated our decor, donut caterer, and magician for our cocktail hour. They provided personalized wedding favors and Kansas City themed guests gifts bags that included glass coasters, bottle openers, Boulevard beer, BBQ flavored nuts, TSA travel tags, and other goodies. After hearing that our first dance song was associated with the Disney movie 'Up', they helped us have a canvas made with a scene from the movie that our guests could sign as a guest book. On our wedding day, Morée and Brittney ran point and the day was beautiful. My husband and I don’t recall feeling ANY stress on the day, in fact, according to our photos – we spent the day laughing and having the time of our lives. If you want a memorable, unique, and personalized wedding, Paper-Heart Events will ensure your day is stress-free and filled with the happiness and joy you deserve.

M
Megan

Married on 09/17/2017

Brittney was my day of wedding coordinator, she really helped to make the day flow smoothly and keep us on track. She communicated with all of my vendors, helped organize my guests, and helped us all ... Read more get lined up and ready to walk down the aisle. She did a great job, and I highly recommend paper-heart events to future brides!