Paper Heart Patisserie

6 Paper Heart Patisserie Reviews

C
Chris

Married on 03/03/2018

First and foremost, I am a man, men don't usually do reviews, especially for wedding cakes, so that should speak volumes. Amanda was amazing and VERY easy to work with. The cake we envisioned is ... Read more EXACTLY how it came out. We were also able to brainstorm ideas with Amanda that allowed us to get the cake we wanted, while at the same time staying within our budget. I would also mention getting the macarons (yes, there is a difference between MacarOns and MacarOOns. We ordered 3 orders of each flavor and they were gone by the end of the night. MUCH better than Ladurée or anything in Paris. Amanda was also amazing with custom requests. While many of the flavors she offers are delicious, we wanted to have a carrot cake as a tier in memory of a family member who passed. She really knocked it out of the park with a unique spin on the flavor that was fresh yet classic. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend using Paper Heart Patisserie!

C
Chona

Married on 10/08/2016

Amanda made our wedding cake, and both she and the cake were absolutely amazing! From the moment I emailed her to our cake tasting to our wedding day, she handled every part of the process so ... Read more thoroughly, patiently and competently. Not only was she incredibly friendly and professional to work with, she has a truly special talent. She presented us with a number of cake option designs and created the most gorgeous cake bringing to life our simple, yet modern vision. The taste of the cake itself was so lovely and decadent (salted caramel and chocolate bourbon pecan), which went so perfectly with our fall wedding. My husband and I can't say enough great things about Amanda and we were so lucky to have found her.

S
sam

Married on 09/16/2016

Amanda is extremely talented and so sweet to work with! I had the pleasure of booking her for my September 2016 wedding and was amazed with what she had created for us. Since we live in San Diego, she ... Read more was nice enough to mail us a tasting box to sample her delicious flavors. She let us customize our flavors using our favorite craft beers. Her designs are so creative and beautiful and she can customize to make something you will LOVE. The cake was our favorite decor item at wedding and our guests thought it looked and tasted jaw dropping. She took the time to drive the cake over 2 hours from Sacramento to Lake Tahoe and it was delivered flawless. I'm so happy to have worked with her and i can't wait to order cakes or custom cookies for future occasions! Highly recommend!