Paper Heart Photography

Fort Mill, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Paper Heart Photography

A wedding photographer in Fort Mill, South Carolina, Paper Heart Photography has been capturing hearts and stories since 2012. Owned by photographer Kate Marcus, the company specializes in natural, vintage and photojournalistic photography styles. Dedicated to producing photos that perfectly capture who you and your significant other are, Paper Heart Photography is the perfect choice for memorable day!

Paper Heart Photography offers numerous wedding packages that can be tailored to fit you and your significant other’s needs. Coupled with edited digital images and print rights, the following services are included:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • Second shooter
  • High-res images
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services, Paper Heart Photography offers an array of other wedding-related services. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Wedding albums
  • Wedding portraits
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Engagement shoots

Areas Covered
Paper Heart Photography is conveniently located in Fort Mill, South Carolina. The company provides wedding photography services to couples throughout Asheville, North Carolina and Charlotte, North Carolina.

57 Reviews for Paper Heart Photography

57 Paper Heart Photography Reviews

K
Featured
Kristin

Married on 04/18/2015

Kate is perfect and you should book her IMMEDIATELY. That's pretty much all you need to know but of course I will continue! Kate has been with us since the very beginning, we met at a Starbucks to ... Read more discuss engagement pictures and we knew right away from the time we sat down and exchanged our first pleasantries that this was the lady for us! Our engagement pictures were fantastic, which surprised us since my husband and I have no idea how to pose in front of a camera at all. Kate helped us through everything until we could let loose and have some fun with it. Fast forward to wedding day - I probably emailed Kate 15 times asking what I'm sure are stupid questions but she answered everything for me quickly and reassured me of everything. Then it was the big day, she and her second shooter Michelle came in and right away fit in with all of the chaos going on. They took the divide and conquer method to get the most fabulous detail shots as well as all our getting ready pictures. From getting ready pictures, to ceremony pictures, to reception pictures I can't stop looking at. Kate is an amazing photographer as well as one of the most easy, fun, joyful, people you will ever work with. I can't wait to work with her in the future for other sessions!

Kensey
Kensey

Married on 11/03/2018

I'm A Model

Book Kate this very second! Not only do I have the most gorgeous wedding photos in the whole entire world, I also had a blast shooting with her. She made the wedding day photo circus so easy and fun. ... Read more She captured all the details from the day so perfectly and got all the amazing shots of my groom and I. I keep looking at my photos over and over and I truly can't pick a favorite- they are all so amazing. She is worth every penny!

A
Alex

Married on 09/23/2018

Kate is the best! She exceeded ALL my expectations and delivered the most beautiful and special pictures from my wedding day. She captured the most sacred moments and I will cherish the pictures ... Read more forever thanks to her! High recommended to everyone!!