Paper Melody's

Conway, SC · View map

About Paper Melody's

Paper Melody's began as a custom greeting card and paper gifts shop, then developed into a wedding and special event stationery business after Melody got married. The Paper Melody's mission is to provide beautiful and affordable handmade wedding stationery to couples on a budget, and to create a custom, personalized experience for each individual. Whether you find a design you like in her portfolio or want a completely custom invitation suite, Melody is happy to work with you one-on-one to meet your needs and make your wedding stationery as perfect as possible. Enjoy Paper Melody's!

5 Reviews for Paper Melody's

5 Paper Melody's Reviews

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 10/31/2015

Melody created my beautiful wedding invitations, RSVP cards, and envelopes. I couldn't have dreamed up a more beautiful invitation set. It was such a pleasure working with Melody and getting to ... Read more experience her seriously amazing talent. She truly makes her work with love!

H
Hannah

Married on 11/01/2014

Invitations were beautiful, and she worked hard to get them to me on time when I got my order in a little later than I should have! We will definitely be using her for future occasions! Read more Invitations were beautiful, and she worked hard to get them to me on time when I got my order in a little later than I should have! We will definitely be using her for future occasions!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/11/2014

WOW! Paper Melody's did an incredible job on my wedding invitations, so much so that I had Melody create custom thank you cards, wedding programs, and a guestbook for us, as well. I am a lover of all ... Read more things stationery, so when I received Melody's custom-made invitations in the mail, my jaw hit the floor when I opened up the box. Melody took a hair-brained idea I had about mixing gold, ivory, navy, and coral, and made it into something even better than I had imagined. She really listened to me and was super flexible, making multiple mock-ups of my stationery so that everything was exactly as I wanted it. Her attention to detail is so evident- you can tell she really takes pride in her work and is truly dedicated to helping brides on a budget have gorgeous and affordable wedding stationery. I am recommending Melody to all my friends and family-- love, love, LOVE the work that she does! Thank you Melody for making such beautiful and elegant stationery for my wedding! Expect another order for me soon!