Paper Mill Designs

Overland Park, KS · View map

About Paper Mill Designs

You are stylish and sophisticated. Why have stationery that's any different? Paper Mill Designs creates personalized unique products to set the stage--using a variety of papers, materials and styles, our designs capture the spirit of your event.

Visit our website to browse through a sampling of our styles. You can contact us at info@papermilldesigns.com for more information!

16 Reviews for Paper Mill Designs

16 Paper Mill Designs Reviews

A
Alexis

Married on 10/02/2010

Paper Mill Designs was a wonderful vendor to work with. She spent an hour on the phone with me to discuss exactly what was planned for our wedding and exactly what I was looking for in an invitation. ... Read more She was very well priced and the invitation was beautiful. My mother got compliments every day as soon as people received it. We loved it!

K
Katie

Married on 06/13/2009

Katrina was amazing! Our invitations were one of a kind and I am still getting compliments on them. She went above and beyond in designing several other products we used in the wedding such as ... Read more save-the-dates, favor tags, stickers, and programs. I would highly recommend her to any one looking for a beautiful one of a kind product at an amazing price!

M
Megan

Married on 05/09/2009

I contacted Paper Mill Designs after trying to DIY my invitiations and not being satisfied with how they were turning out. Katrina was very responsive and had no problems working with my ideas or ... Read more short time frame. Once we discussed my ideas, colors, etc, she came back with a large variety of design options that I could choose from. The final product was fabulous, and I have gotten so many compliments! They really reflected the look and feel of my wedding, and I thought that they were beyond worth the cost. Highly recommend!