Paper & Parcel

Littleton, CO · View map

About Paper & Parcel

Hello, my name is Brooke Chandler, and Paper & Parcel is my labor of love. Paper & Parcel believes in the beauty of inconspicuous details that inspire moments of connection with others—whether that is expressed through a hand-written note, a lovely package, and everything in between. So if you are a lover of paper and creative packaging, then you’ve come to the right place!

Paper & Parcel's designs combine modern sensibility with beautiful typography, bold graphics, and oh so luxurious paper. I would be trillled to help you express your personal style with a design that is exclusively your own or by choosing a customizable suite from the collection.

It all started while I was studying Theatre Arts and Design at the University of Minnesota. During those years of study, a love affair with beautiful design and paper goods began to emerge. After working in professional theatre for a few years, I decided that I wanted to translate my artistic passion into designing fabulous stationery and packaging. And thus, Paper & Parcel was born.

2 Reviews for Paper & Parcel

2 Paper & Parcel Reviews

M
MacKenzie

Married on 08/08/2015

Paper & Parcel helped us create our individual brand for our wedding & provided all paper materials for our wedding day! - Extremely talented & creative - Very helpful - Knowledgeable about the paper ... Read more paper & printing industry - Excellent resources (great printers: letterpress, too!) - Super fast turnaround time - Reasonably priced - All materials & tools available to make the paper materials of your dreams!

R
Rebecca

Married on 08/05/2012

I would highly recommend Brooke Chandler of Paper and Parcel! I originally found Brooke on Etsy and liked her designs for my Save the Dates. I ordered the Save the Dates and liked them so much I ... Read more decided to order my invitations. I then proceeded to order my escort cards, programs, table numbers and menus from her. Brooke was terrific to work with, she was incredibly professional and made herself available to answer questions and discuss options. She also completed the last portion of our order on a very quick turnaround and she made sure we received everything we needed and it was of the highest quality.

Paper & Parcel FAQ