Paper Passion Designs

Napa, CA · View map

About Paper Passion Designs

Paper Passion Designs is a wedding invitations business in Napa, California, which produces elegantly designed templates which you can edit, personalize, and print yourself. These products are deal for the wedding couple keen to take a hands-on approach.

Products offered

The way Paper Passion Designs works is by making templates which come in a variety of styles and designs so that you can tailor them to suit.

Featuring pink watercolor floral designs, sumptuously crafted calligraphy, rustic brown invitations, and a number of other base designs, each of their products are eye-catching and fashionable. Couples can pick ones that suit their wedding theme, or they can opt to be bold and choose invites that are more out-of-the-ordinary. Either way, your guests are in for a treat when they open the envelope to RSVP.

Speaking of envelopes, Paper Passion Designs also offers these, as well as signs, place cards, pretty seating charts, and so much more.

Because their products are editable by the couple (in Templett or Adobe Reader), it offers them a chance to be a little creative with their wording, meaning they can really inject a bit of their personality into the invitations.

Other services

Paper Passion Designs also offers a number of other products. Stocking thank-you card templates, save-the-date templates, and minimalist engagement invitations, it caters to a number of other wedding-themed celebrations. What’s more, the business can also provide photo booth props for those looking for a quirky way to add some extra laughs to their event.

2 Reviews for Paper Passion Designs

2 Paper Passion Designs Reviews

T
Trichelle July-Lindo

Married on 04/20/2019

Photo Prop

Julie-Ann was beyond helpful in responding to my questions and creating the product I was looking for! Read more Julie-Ann was beyond helpful in responding to my questions and creating the product I was looking for!

C
Claudia Bono

Married on 02/14/2019

All around excellent

I first worked with Julie Anne last spring when planning a bridal shower for my daughter's teacher. She went to great lengths to help me achieve exactly what I was looking for, including all my edits ... Read more and revisions, which must've truly tested her patience since we only conversed via email. She took any and all ideas and made them come to life. This year I have used her twice more and each time her professionalism and quality of work is second to none. This year I tested her more so than usual.....I sent her a picture of a picture and she managed to reproduce it perfectly. Even the recipient could not believe the precision. Her work never disappoints! When Etsy shops are in such abundance and where competition is plentiful, having a go-to like Julie Anne, someone who can be trusted to provide exceptional work gives a welcome sense of buyer security in today's world. Such service builds great working relationships. I will forever bring all my business to Julie Anne from now on.

Paper Passion Designs FAQ