Paper Petals Tampa

Tampa, FL · View map

About Paper Petals Tampa

Paper Petals By Jasmine, LLC (previously Paper Petals Tampa) provides paper floral walls for your event. Flower Walls are a unique and beautiful addition to any wedding, bridal shower, birthday party, or bay shower. Floral walls are also an excellent addition to corporate or business events. Each flower wall is handmade with premium card stock and can be customized to match your theme or color scheme. Hedge walls also available. Contact us today and let us design a unique floral wall for your celebration.

4 Reviews for Paper Petals Tampa

4 Paper Petals Tampa Reviews

M
Mostafa

Married on 02/11/2017

Jasmine was awesome! She was able to see my vision for my engagement shower and wedding. She was friendly, responded in a timely fashion, and very affordable compared to others. Thank you again I look ... Read more forward to working with you again.

S
Sclafani

Married on 06/18/2016

I was planning a Ladies only event for my church and contacted Paper Petals Tampa short notice, only two months in advanced. Although I was limited on decor due to time sensitivity the accommodations ... Read more I was presented with allowed my event to be the best the ladies of my church had ever attended. I will forever be grateful to Paper Petals Tampa. A month has passed by since the event and the ladies are still talking about it.

S
Sclaf

Married on 06/18/2016

I was planning a Ladies only event for my church and contacted Paper Petals Tampa short notice, only two months in advanced. Although I was limited on decor due to time sensitivity the accommodations ... Read more accommodations I was presented with allowed my event to be the best the ladies of my church had ever attended. I will forever be grateful to Paper Petals Tampa. A month has passed by since the event and the ladies are still talking about it.