Paper Source

Bethesda, MD · View map · Visit website

About Paper Source

Paper Source is a wedding stationery provider based in Chicago, Illinois. For over 30 years, this creative company has been helping couples to announce their special occasion through bespoke designs and superb paper-craft. Their elite team of designers will work with you to curate your individual wedding suite that reflects your style and personality for your special day.

Paper Source offers an in-store wedding concierge that is dedicated to bringing your wedding stationery ideas to life. They use your inspiration and color scheme to create a design that suits perfectly with your overall vision. They also stock an array of designer invitations and suites for your convenience. These include Vera Wang, Neil Lane, and more. Your custom suite composition can be created using a variety of techniques such as letterpress, embossing, engraving, foil-stamping, and many others. Additional stationery services offered by Paper Source include:

• Menus

Featured
Carmel

Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful Invitations!

I was able to pick out the most beautiful wedding invitations for my wedding. Everyone at the store helped explain pricing and styles and I was able to pick out my invitations withing an hour and ... Read more half. After reviewing everything multiple times, your invitations are sent to the printers where they do spacing and anything special you wanted and you review the prints again for free. I felt very secure that nothing was misspelled and everything looked perfect! The invitations were then shipped to my house and I was able to get that out quickly! I highly recommend using them for all your paper needs!

J
Joseph

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Friendly, Informative & Knowledgeble

So far we have mailed the Save The Date Cards and have received many positive comments regarding the calligraphy and the card design. The Invitations when mailed will made the STD cards. Read more So far we have mailed the Save The Date Cards and have received many positive comments regarding the calligraphy and the card design. The Invitations when mailed will made the STD cards.

Samantha
Samantha Shepherd

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing for all Stationary!

Paper Source was amazing! Moving ship dates to accommodate my fiance and I not being there to get the cards. They packed the box well so all your paper is safe and gets to you in prime condition. They ... Read more people that help communicate any edits are friendly and helpful. They got us both our Save the Date and Inventions to us quickly. The cards are also high quality as well and came out beautiful! I highly recommend them, even if you visit them in their local store the attendants are happy to help or to just let you browse until you find something that speaks to you.