Paper Tie Affair

Sealy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Paper Tie Affair

Paper Tie Affair is a wedding invitation and stationery company located in Sealy, Texas, that serves the Houston region. Our owner and designer, McKenzie, provides couples with high-quality, unique designs to fit your personality, vision and budget. We have an eye for detail, exceptional customer service, and a wide range of services, styles and products to ensure you will love your wedding invitation and stationery.

Services and Products

Almost any stationery item you have imagined - from simple to laser cut invitations and beyond - we're here to help. Our printing methods include flat/digital printing, foil finishing, foil stamping, letterpress and thermography.

• Wedding invitations (custom and from our collection)
  • Save the Dates
  • Menus
  • Place cards
  • Programs
  • Reception Signage
  • Napkins, koozies and cups

Consultations

We'd love for you to visit our studio in Sealy, or we will happily meet in the Katy or Houston area. Contact us today to set up a free consultation to love over samples, or set up a time to chat over the phone.

Pricing

Please contact us to receive invitation and stationery pricing.

12 Reviews for Paper Tie Affair

12 Paper Tie Affair Reviews

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 10/01/2016

McKenzie at Paper Tie Affair was anything we could have ever dreamed of for our big day! She did everything from our invitations, signage, table names (instead of table numbers), and escort cards.I ... Read more cannot even explain how many comments and compliments we got on how beautiful it all was. Our wedding was complete from the first look our guests got with their invitation, all the way through the wedding day. She was so amazing to work with, from design, to personalization, to quality, to printing, to font, to GLITTER!! Very, very, very pleased! Would do it all over again :)

A
Alli

Married on 10/27/2018

Unique and great service

McKenzie did a great job from the beginning. I found her on Etsy and immediately contacted her about my interest in one of the invitation suites she had on her Etsy page. She sent me a complimentary ... Read more sample of that suite. I chose to work with McKenzie and her team to create my wedding invites. They got it all exactly right! And were very patient with any changes that needed to be made to make the invites perfect! McKenzie even did the signs for my reception! I would definitively recommend Paparr Tie Affair if you want something unique and a personalized experience. Thank you McKenzie!

C
Courtney

Married on 08/18/2018

Fabulous Experience!

We adore Paper Tie Affair! McKenzie is truly so talented and we will be using her for all of our paper goods in life moving forward :) Read more We adore Paper Tie Affair! McKenzie is truly so talented and we will be using her for all of our paper goods in life moving forward :)