Paper Wasp Studio

Bixby, OK · View map

About Paper Wasp Studio

Invitations and announcements are a sneak preview of your celebration. They should fully express your personal style and the theme of the event. From save-the-dates to thank you notes and programs, coordinating your stationery adds a special touch.

With a one-of-a-kind invitation you decide everything. We will work with you to pick the colors, theme, style, size and fontsyou can determine every element or you can choose to leave the design in our capable hands and be confident that your worries are over.

If one of our designs is almost perfect, we can work together to tweak the fonts and colors for your event or we can develop something ent
irely new.

More images will be added to the portfolio soon. Please see our website (paperwaspinvites.com) to see a broad selection of samples.

3 Reviews for Paper Wasp Studio

3 Paper Wasp Studio Reviews

M
Megan

Married on 10/09/2011

Kristin was AMAZING. The invitations were exactly what I wanted. Love her! Read more Kristin was AMAZING. The invitations were exactly what I wanted. Love her!

E
Emily

Married on 07/26/2008

Kristin was amazing. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted the invitations to look like and she designed them even better than I could have imagined. She is extremely talented and her turn around ... Read more around time is so fast. I couldn't have been happier with anyone else but Paper Wasp Studio. I would definately recommend her to anyone who is looking at wedding invitations or party invitations.

M
Megan

Married on 07/19/2008

Kristen, from Paper Wasp Studio, was a pleasure to work with. She had wonderful ideas about designing my wedding & rehearsal dinner invites, guest book sign-in, and programs. She made sure they were ... Read more exactly what I wanted. She was easy to communicate with and was available any time I needed her. I would highly recommend her company to anyone who is looking for unique, inexpensive way to create the perfect wedding invites that fit who you are.

Paper Wasp Studio FAQ