Papercake Designs

South Lake Tahoe, CA · View map

About Papercake Designs

Papercake Designs is a Custom Invitation & Stationery Graphic Design Studio. We provide unique wedding invitations & full reception stationery suites… check out our ETSY shop for more designs along with DIY digital files ready for you to print [personalized monograms & wedding maps too]!
……………………………
If you've been looking everywhere and still cannot find the perfect invitation for your wedding…papercake gal would love to create a customized design just for you! Choose any of our papercake "designs" then add your personal touch by changing the colors, fonts or embellishments to match your theme. OR send me a link of a design you love & we'll recreate it!

Please visit the website for more ideas & inspiration…and contact me to start your personalized design! ;)

*Free consultations available on request in Northern California.

46 Reviews for Papercake Designs

46 Papercake Designs Reviews

N
Nicole

Married on 01/27/2018

I can't say enough great things about Larissa & Papercake Designs. We ordered the custom Vintage Ticket invitations with a belly band and RSVP card with envelope and they were perfect! So happy with ... Read more the quality and with how easy the process was from start to finish. Larissa sent me so many paper options, colors, fonts, and sample invites, and answered all of my questions promptly and thoroughly. Our wedding was in January and we sent out our invitations in November, and we are still getting compliments on the design! Many guests have said it's the most creative and imaginative invitation they have ever received, and that makes me feel good. I think a lot of guests assumed we designed them ourselves, and I always tell them there is an artist in northern California who created and designed them. We just gave her the info needed and she turned them into such a memorable souvenir for our vintage movie-themed wedding. One of our guests made us a shadowbox of our complete invitation and it's one of our most treasured wedding gifts (it's up on the wall of our living room so everyone who comes over can see it). We also came to her to design our place cards in the style of a vintage movie ticket and again, they were fantastic! Almost every guest at the wedding took their place card home, which is rare! Thank you so much Larissa & Papercake Designs! I will never forget the essential part you played in our wedding.

C
Cindy

Married on 08/03/2017

Larissa of Papercake Designs was terrific to work with. She did such a fabulous job on or wedding invitations, and we got a lot of compliments on them from our guests, that we asked her to create a ... Read more lot of other things for the event, including menus, escort cards, table cards, welcome sign, party favor jar labels and framed drink, dessert and hors d'oeuvres menus. She was prompt and professional and worked with us to get the exact right design that we wanted for everything. For certain events, you want so much to go right and you want to be able to express your own style and personality in all the details. Larissa's great work allowed us to do this with every design that she worked on with us. We can't recommend her talent and professionalism and the care she puts into her work and into ensuring that it gets delivered on time highly enough! Thank you, Larissa! :)

B
norma

Married on 09/30/2015

She made the best custom Save the Dates for us. Read more She made the best custom Save the Dates for us.