Papermints

Studio City, CA · View map

About Papermints

Papermints is an online modern stationery boutique, specializing in custom and ready-made wedding invitations, announcements, printable partyware, and social stationery.

From the simple, modern elegance style of our Contempo collection, classic aesthetic of our Handmade line, to the modern vintage inspired graphics from our Moda collection, we offer chic & stylish invitations for each bride complimenting their individual style and personality.

We are a full service design studio offering: invitations, save the dates, menus, programs, thank you cards, personalized partyware & stationery, and everything in between. Our printing services range from digital, offset, to letterpress printing to suit your personal taste and budget. We also recently launched new line of printable wedding stationery for the DIY brides.

With love of paper, modern simplicity, fine typography, coupled with attention to detail & individualized customer service, work one-on-one with Samantha to customize your ready-made invitation suite or to create a truly custom design that is uniquely you!

16 Reviews for Papermints

16 Papermints Reviews

E
Euwon

Married on 08/06/2011

I loved using Papermints for my wedding stationery! At first, I was going to just do invitations, but I ended up doing all of my stationery with Papermints. Samantha was great to work with; she had ... Read more great ideas and knew exactly how to work with my wedding theme and colors. She did a wonderful job with my escort cards; my guests actually came up to me and told me they were beautiful. She also worked on my menus, programs, cocktail signs, banner, etc. I was able to have her work on all of this because I trusted her taste and I knew she was professional with all of her work. Thank goodness I did! I was so relaxed because she took care of everything and all I needed to do was choose what I liked. I definitely recommend PAPERMINTS! :)

A
Ashley

Married on 08/21/2010

I would highly recommend Papermints. We used Papermints for our wedding invitations because of the modern designs and amount of options for customization. Our invitations turned out beautifully! They ... Read more They were such a compliment to the overall look and feel of our wedding. We had so many compliments from our guests!! Papermints is reliable, affordable and has such gorgeous paper goods. I’m so glad we used them for our wedding. Ashley & Kelsey Kelowna, BC Canada

User967104

2+ years ago

I could never say enough awesome things about Papermints and Samantha Chu! I found this company through a random Google search, and finally (after several attempts) found the chic, modern and ... Read more sophisticated invitations I was looking for. I purchased just about everything imaginable from Papermints: invitations, programs, menu cards, escort cards! Samantha was a dream to work with and was extremely accommodating and patient through my multiple revisions. I loved the variety of colors, fonts, paper...everything! Papermints is worth every penny. Thank you for adding a special touch to our perfect day!