Paperoni Press

Pottstown, PA · View map

About Paperoni Press

Paperoni Press is a one-woman design studio specializing in wedding and special event invitations, stationery, and other paper goods. Started in 2009 by Hillary Rose as a custom wedding stationery business, it quickly grew into more.

Inspired by design and ephemera from all time periods, vintage and modern elements are combined to create vibrant stationery and gift items. Paperoni Press has had the good fortune to design invitations and announcements for friends and customers all over the world, including Australia, Belgium, Ireland, and Japan.

Hillary Rose keeps every letter and card given to her, because her mother taught her that photos and notes are meant to be treasured. She lives in North Coventry, Pennsylvania with her husband Mike and the most awesome dog in the world, Lupa.

2 Reviews for Paperoni Press

2 Paperoni Press Reviews

A
Avril

Married on 06/21/2012

Hillary Rose is a dream to work with. She created the most beautiful wedding invitations for my fiancé and I, they are the cutest and nicest invitations ever - I love them sooo much! She customised ... Read more the invites so that they were unique to us and exactly what we wanted. She is so professional and always very quick to respond to any questions that I had. I was so excited when I received the finished product - they are perfect. The paper quality is amazing and the design was fab. I would definitely recommend Hillary Rose, she is fantastic. I am so thrilled that I found her store Paperoni Press on Etsy, I couldn't be happier with my invitations :) :) :)

A
Anamarie

Married on 02/25/2012

The invitations were so cute and unique, and very good quality. Lot's of options to customize. Everyone has loved them! Read more The invitations were so cute and unique, and very good quality. Lot's of options to customize. Everyone has loved them!

Paperoni Press FAQ