PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery

Webster, New York · View map · Visit website

About PaperRozzi Invitations & Stationery

PaperRozzi Invitations is a retail invitation store situated in a shop in West Webster, New York. The shop also happily serves couples in Penfield, Fairport, Pittsford, Brighton, Irondequoit, and Greater Rochester and surrounding Western New York areas. PaperRozzi can handle all of your ink, paper, and wording needs and will work closely with you to customize them so that your invitations coordinate perfectly with your wedding style.

As you plan every little detail of your wedding invitations, PaperRozzi will be by your side offering assistance and suggestions if needed. We truly desire that this process is as stress-free as possible for you. Couples can personalize their styles, color choices, type faces/ fonts, ink colors, and so much more. Whatever your budget is, you will be able to create the invitations of your dreams. If you would prefer not to handle all the little designing details, you can select a ready-to-print invitation instead. There are other invitations and card products that couples can choose from, including the following:

• Catalog invitations

V
Featured
Victoria

Married on 07/15/2017

I LOVE ROZ! She was so kind and accommodating to me having to do all my wedding stationary over a year before my wedding due to moving away! She spent 2. 5-3 hours with me and my mom picking out every ... Read more detail of all the stationary all at once (normally done over a few sessions). And i have never been so in love with a piece of paper in my life! A few guests even said they knew they couldn't miss my wedding after seeing my invitations. They were that amazing!

Anna
Anna Coots

Getting married on 05/02/2020

Super Informative and kind

Although we haven't ordered our invites yet, PaperRozzi met with us the day we called them, showed us SO many options and ideas. They were clear on what are do's and don'ts of invitations and were ... Read more able to help us get a clearer understanding of what we were looking for!

Geralyn
Geralyn Ferrari

Married on 08/26/2019

This is the place to get your wedding invitations

Greg and Roz are easy and knowledgeable and took care of every detail. Every question was answered and they pay attention to the customer. Our daughter's wedding invitations set the stage for all that ... Read more would follow and we received so many compliments on the elegance of the invitations. You want to get your invitations with Roz and Greg's professional help.